Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contracting Accountant

Options
  • 04-07-2005 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi All

I am an IT contractor and I am looking for an accountant who has experience of working with contractors and was wondering if you have any suggestions?

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

I have used GIANT for seven years now and have had no problems with them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Where are you based and what services are you looking for from your accoutant. I work for a practice in the North East, and any new client will have a meeting with the partner to ensure that they will be able to meet the needs of the client.

This consultation is free, so shop around so that you get VFM. DO you know anyone that has an accountant, find out their RECOMMENDATIONS and WHY they choose that particular firm.

Advertisement