Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mills look please......

• 02-08-2001 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

I give you the big thumbs up there for locking the thread coz it was getting out of hand. I asked for the subject to be dropped and he carried on{it's on the second page at the start if you wanna see}. He and myself acted like muppets and should have backed off, so again, thanks for the locking smile.gifi'm not being sarcastic here either, i'm happy now coz that thread pi**ed alot of us off/ mad.gifme was like a demon mad.gif now i'm calm and got sense back thats why i'm thanking you.

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

If you really wanted to drop the subject you should have sopped posting to the thread, it's hard to have a flame-war on your own....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

i'm just glad no more spamming can happen on that topic. nice one.

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Especially since you helped cause it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

simon youre very snappy today.
    whats wrong, you actually have to go 'into' work?
    wwman.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

moi? Nope. Not sure what you mean by "into" work either? smile.gif I only telecommute one day a week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement