Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Newbie Q - Cycles and resets

• 04-07-2005 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm probably being a bit stupid and/or naive asking this question, but when exactly does your monthly download/billing period start or end. It's just that I got my BB setup on June 9th and since I went a bit crazy downloading and such, I've gone over the 40Gig limit for a month. However, has this actually reset for July, or do I have to wait until the 9th to start getting more stuff. I guess their site and/or literature doesn't state this type of info.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Take it easy cykedout!!!

NTL wouldnt give a sh!t as long as you dont go over the 40GB on a continuous baisis.

The NTL supposed CAP resets on the start of every month IMHO...so just relax!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭KroG

Yea NTL are cool for stuff like that + i heard they don't give a crap if you download movies/upload stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 cykedout

Sorry for getting excited :):) but was just wondering. Thanks for the quick replies anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

KroG wrote:
    Yea NTL are cool for stuff like that + i heard they don't give a crap if you download movies/upload stuff :)
    And Eircom and their resellers do? I've downloaded hundreds of movies and tonnes of music and they don't seem to be hunting me down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

And Eircom and their resellers do? I've downloaded hundreds of movies and tonnes of music and they don't seem to be hunting me down...

How much data did you download last month???

• Advertisement
Advertisement