Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

internet banking problem.

• 04-07-2005 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

someone must have been messing around with my settings. now i cannot get on to some sites including internet banking. can anyone help??? please.
    also.. I have am only on dial up connection (cant get bb yet) I have an account with utv but lately find its hard to get connected. it is very annoying. I am paying a monthly fee and I feel I should at least be able to connect when i want. is there anyone other better companies who can offer a better service.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

INTERNET banking , go to properties for Internet explorer/security and choose reset ...sets back to medium level , also make sure the brower is not blocking pop ups fo rthat site

As regards the UTV question try the backup number that they shouldn't have printed on their site

13513 1890 927161

this should replace the 1893242242 number etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

thanks so much. will try that.

I am using firefox and cant seem to change the security settings. i went into control panel and changed there on internet options but even then could not get on to banking. so I reset my computer and everything was ok.. but next day (today) back to square one.. no bank. its not the banks is wrong its my computer cos it works ok in college.
    any other suggestions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 krz7e

something like that was happening at the computers in the office at work before. traced it to being a firewall problem. is it just that the page hangs while you try to load it?

Still need help badly here!!!
    any idea how i can change the settings. tried to change to medium/low

• Advertisement
Advertisement