Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

session 1 summary so far

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Which Backdoor Boy is Backdoor Boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hmmmm...I should really chip in with a quote from Philosophy Study '04.....I did through a (full iirc) Coke Can at Bowlers head....Jen? Any quotes from study?

oh yeah here's one:

Cat: Gah! I can't study with so many distractions! Maybe if I close my eyes while I read.....'

The T is for tsmart! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I know I should... But the quotebook's in the next room... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

How about: Should you be eating crisps if you're a vegan?
    -Rìoghnach (bless her)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

pinkpimp wrote:
    Writing for life 2004 study:

Rob/Jim: What is it?
    Everyone within earshot (bar Sarah):It's the final countdown, do do do doooo do do do do do... etc...

Yes, indeed it was. Genius. Or Neil's timeless classic: "Airy Fariey as in GAY?!"
    Or, equally - Everyone telling Neil to shut up constantly. Or our "poems". My odes and your hen-poem. Classical.
    jimmy set res on fire with the toaster and a doorstep slice, another great way of burning down the res with a household object

Was that a ME reference? You know how bad I am with toasters...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ah Mr. Doolan and his inability to even use a toaster...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Piste wrote:
    Hmmmm...I should really chip in with a quote from Philosophy Study '04.....I did through a (full iirc) Coke Can at Bowlers head....Jen? Any quotes from study?

oh yeah here's one:

Cat: Gah! I can't study with so many distractions! Maybe if I close my eyes while I read.....'

The T is for tsmart! :p

Good idea throwing stuff at him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

:D I'm sure he's forgotten by now...

*checks*

Yep, no recollection of it :D

heh heh heh...bueno

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AndyC

Well we ACTUALLY studied in Philososphy, 2 hours of pure READING :confused: I needed three mochas to stay awake, let alone understand what I read....

Oh, and the soup can keep bread rolls afloat......

AndyC wrote:
    Well we ACTUALLY studied in Philososphy, 2 hours of pure READING :confused: I needed three mochas to stay awake, let alone understand what I read....

Oh, and the soup can keep bread rolls afloat......

You actually studied at study time :eek: , haha :D , alll we did was sit around and talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

i concur emma.... except for the last few studies where we finished our presentation

odranCN wrote:
    i concur emma.... except for the last few studies where we finished our presentation

Yes, except for the last couple of studies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

All we did in Psychology study was wage war on Japanese.

[Core] wrote:
    All we did in Psychology study was wage war on Japanese.

Hehe :D , sounds like fun. You did psychology at Session 1? What's your name? I might know you (or who you are).

Well I know who you are! "What colour do you want to pick?" "Pink! Brown! Orange! Yellow" "This is simple ... RED OR BLACK ... oh hi Elanor". Cormac, I did the experiment on a few people from your class.

[Core] wrote:
    Well I know who you are! "What colour do you want to pick?" "Pink! Brown! Orange! Yellow" "This is simple ... RED OR BLACK ... oh hi Elanor". Cormac, I did the experiment on a few people from your class.

Hehe :D:D:):D:D , sorry about that, I was quite giddy. And for the one when it was me against Eamonn, I always picked RED, not pink or orange or brown or yellow. Eamonn also always picked red, goddam smartass, figureing out that you can't lose if you pick red :mad: . *rambles angrily for a couple of minutes about Eamonn being smart and figuring out the game :mad: * I'm also touched that you remember me! :D

Yeah, most people didn't quite twig it that you CAN'T lose if you just keep picking red.

[Core] wrote:
    Yeah, most people didn't quite twig it that you CAN'T lose if you just keep picking red.

Yep :D , except me and Eamonn, and we were against each other so we drew, which sucked. But when you told him he was a bisexual woman in a man's body it made drawing seem not so bad anymore.

Advertisement