Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maybe I'm just being hysterical...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

these guns are legal once they are under a certain *power*.

**I'm sorry i don't know how to express the...oh oh i have it, caliber.

Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Yeah, but what if a kid buys one? Or are they allowed to? If it only fires plastic beads I'm sure it would be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

There is an article on these on page 26 of tonight's evening herald.
    It says under the firearms act it is illegal to possess these guns in Ireland.. whether they are spring/air plastic/steel..

What is now was once only imagined.

But thats not Kastros prob though, i think you only have 2b 16.
    smile.gif

Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Repli:
    There is an article on these on page 26 of tonight's evening herald.
    It says under the firearms act it is illegal to possess these guns in Ireland.. whether they are spring/air plastic/steel..

</font>

can i have the link.
    (sorry, a little lazy to look myself).
    but if you have the lisence??

Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

[This message has been edited by chernobyl (edited 02-08-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Unless they changed the law in the last few years it is illegal to own any kind of airgun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Aye, but they're not exactly non-existent in the country. I know a few ppl that have them for various reasons.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

its gone and I'm reviewing his ongoing access to boards.ie

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    Unless they changed the law in the last few years it is illegal to own any kind of airgun. </font>

Air rifles are legal - I've fired them in a club. They had to operate in exactly the same environment as if they were firearms (licence, secure premises, gun safe).

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

Advertisement