Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring juggling workshop

Options
  • 04-07-2005 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Seeing as there's a bit of interest in rings at the mo i'm gonna run a workshop on tuesday (tomorrow) at trinity for all who are interested. I'll cover the basic such as proper posture, throwing and catching technique, numbers and being creative with rings.
    Emmet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

lol! yey!!! i should be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I can't go on tuesday got football training. A pity would have liked to try the rings, ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Looking as the weather is pretty poxy today i'm gonna cancel the workshop til sunday. wind and rings don't mix.

true. but still... ya lazy thing shoulda been there!! i went along and the weather was grand. tuesdays never work...

I was just leaving my house and it started to drizzle so i said f**k it.

• Advertisement

lol. it's amazing you ever make it juggling at that rate! this is ireland...

I know we should just all move to spain.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

got the tix,you coming?

good plan

Grand sign me up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

this is very impulsive but we will all be living it up in spain soon!juggling in our villas.i call the cool one!

lol! can anyone speak spanish? that would be helpful...

ola senorita

perfect

Yes, yes i am. now i only have to covince some members of the opposite sex that

hmm,only in spain coul such a thing happen senior! i can imagine now, we say 'to juggling' and hundreds of people through their sombreros in the air (as if we were in mexico)and the juggling commences.

good luck emmet. sounds like a longshot, but you could give it a try!

I tried rings for the first time today, very proud of myself!! :D

wahey!!! *the rings of power rock*

anyhow....

As yes they rock indeed.

• Advertisement

indeed!

Advertisement