Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallest Dolby Digital Amp?

Options
  • 04-07-2005 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the smallest Dolby Digital Amp availale is? I looked at the Yamaha TSS-15 but it's underpowered for my room size (about 18'x10'). This is the sort of size I'd like, the speakers will be in the ceiling and the amp wil be situated in a built in wall unit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

If you're putting it in a wall unit, how small do you need it to be? Is thre restrictoin height, depth or width?

I'm interested in a low profile amp - and am currently considering the pioneer VSX-C402 (75W per channel) for €250 delivered from richersounds or maybe the Pioneer VSX-C502-S (80W per channel).

Sony and Panasonic have a few nice kits (check out their websites), but it's hard to just get hold of the amp.

RiKD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Cheers...I'm trying to avoid anything that is full hi-fi seperates width (about 42cm). The pioneer looks good but is still too big.

Advertisement