Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt ceo?

• 04-07-2005 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

who is the new bt ceo, I want to send him/her an e-mail to get some stuff sorted.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

zap wrote:
    who is the new bt ceo, I want to send him/her an e-mail to get some stuff sorted.

Ah, I'm going to guess Bill Murphy and bill.wc.murphy@bt.com.
    Directly from front page of bt website...I could be wrong I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

Bill Murphy is no long Bt Ireland CEO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

Danny McLaughlin is to be the new chief executive of BT Ireland and Northern Ireland.

The man to write to though is Mike Maloney Chief Operations Officer as he is in charge of the R.O.I.

And is you dont believe me:
    http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single4922

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

has anyone a mail addy mike.maloney@btireland.ie by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Tech Pete

Best answer is to email their complaints.

complaints@btireland.ie

All that **** is sent to ComReg too so you got no worries getting it sorted.
    Bills gone :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

ah crap. don't think anyone will be able to fill those boots. hope i'm wrong though, but despite all BT's faults he did a cracking job. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

The ceo hardly answers bt business email, now does he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭mag

yes, bill did

Advertisement