Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

love is the drug

• 04-07-2005 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

anyone else think this was a good home grown show, i laughed out loud a few times watching it and it takes a lot to make me laugh out loud

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I laughed watching it too. Not in the parts they wanted me to laugh in though. Oh no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Yeah was quite good and one of our most professionally done shows. Very different to anything else on tv me thoughts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

It was on last year, its a pretty funny show and its actually not half bad either, which just happens to be Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I caught this by chance last night and have to say I really enjoyed it. I will be tuning in next week to see what they get up to.
    I'm ashamed to say that I expected to see Produced by the BBc, or by Channel 4 or something at the end as it was very professional, as opposed to a lot of other Irish Produced stuff around. Maybe the fact that casting wasn't monopolised by the Hubbards... pushing their Billy Barry rejects. ahem. excuse me.

anyway yes I liked it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I'm ashamed to say that I expected to see Produced by the BBc, or by Channel 4 or something at the end as it was very professional, as opposed to a lot of other Irish Produced stuff around. Maybe the fact that casting wasn't monopolised by the Hubbards... pushing their Billy Barry rejects. ahem. excuse me.

People are so anti anything Home Grown. I though it was over shadows last year by RTE over advertising the trash that was the big bow wow. Totally RTE's own fault by the way.

We don't produce enought drama not to notice the bad stuff. And unfortunately it's the bad stuff we remember.

God damn why did I have to bring up the Big Bow Wow?
    Shudder.

Well nice to see it scheduled before lost. I hope it get another series.

• Advertisement

Is this a new season of the show? I liked it last year, it was good in parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Is this a new season of the show? I liked it last year, it was good in parts.
    I dunno if they made a 2nd series or not but this is definately the 1st series that was on last year.

Advertisement