Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerry men jokes

• 04-07-2005 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

a load of dubliners went to a desert and started looking for camels whilst standing on this bridge and when they were leaving these kerry men were walking in so when the dubliners got outside the desert one kerry man was there and said you are all stupid trying to get camels the dubliners say well you friends are in there fishing of the bridge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

full stop broken yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Worst. Kerryman joke. Ever.

And a terrible reflection on your Dublin heritage. You should suffer the highest punishment a Dubliner can, barring from Hill 16 for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭MooShop

Worst. Kerryman joke. Ever.

And a terrible reflection on your Dublin heritage. You should suffer the highest punishment a Dubliner can, barring from Hill 16 for life.

lol good one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,603 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

That was so badly written, it took me two minutes to actually decipher the joke, therefore ruining it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

barring from Hill 16 for life.
    I thought that was an honor..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

My four year old niece says em better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

steo93 wrote:
    a load of dubliners went to a desert and started looking for camels whilst standing on this bridge and when they were leaving these kerry men were walking in so when the dubliners got outside the desert one kerry man was there and said you are all stupid trying to get camels the dubliners say well you friends are in there fishing of the bridge

You know, over here in America, the Irish education system has a very good reputation.

I hope nobody from America wanders into this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

a two-seater plane crash landed into a Kerry graveyard last night, the police started digging and has so far uncovered 150 bodies, they are still digging for more

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Did you hear about the Kerry kamekazi pilot ?

Both missions were successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Kerryman walks into a blacksmith's looking for a job.
    The blacksmith says " have ye any experience in shoeing horses".
    "No " says the kerryman, "but once I told a donkey to f**k off".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

steo93 wrote:

I couldn't even read that! Could someone puntuate it and repost it or even just give me the gist of it? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

we should have a public execution for steo93, that was terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

emmm .... what? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

I second that Drunken fool....... er hang on a mo I'm supporting a drucken fool ....that cant be right!
    :D
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

I've never actually seen someone who was bad at telling jokes over the internet.

Thanks for that. :D

I think this will be an entry into the Wiki on how not to tell a joke on the net.

Sort of reminds me of Borat. Iz a chair and the chair has ze leetle legs ... dee dee duu ... and it's dancing ... la la la .... with ze shoes ... haha ... and ze legs ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

steo93 go back to school!

How would you get a Kerryman to climb on the roof of a pub?

Tell him the drinks are on the house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Actually after trying to read the crap joke this thread ended up being funny just by the insults being thrown. :D

Advertisement