Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice

Options
  • 04-07-2005 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

:D I think it was really unfair that limerick_man got banned for a week. Its stupid carryon. You'd never get that on other boards. :p Haha bringing up old post..thats what they're there for!!

.............. :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

how long he get banned for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Sorry just re-read it and noticed "a week"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Gurl05

;) oh yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Ya, a bit harsh alright... The post are there to be replied to..... And there wasn't much happening in this forum for a while.....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Apart from the Christmas one, I think the other ones were OK to reply to. Billy was a bit harsh, tbh... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

i think some of the old boards were more interesting , its up to the people to reply, i don't think limerick man should be punished for it, i mean he did get a warning fair enough , but it was a short notice? he keeps the the chatter going?
    anyway i got banned for saying Limerick was a bigger city than Galway!
    i really wanted to see how much facts do they actually know
    i laughed that they banned me ! it seems i threathened some or another ?
    but the reality the were insulting Limerick , Stab city and the usual rant about Limerick >>>>perfect prediction of backward views of limerick<<<<<
    anyway that my storey m " i feel a bit bitter that the galway board banned me a week ;) anyway up the the midwest....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

moving to feedback

just a quick note though. limerick_man is just out of a three day ban for pimping his own websites. three days after that 72 hour ban (it can result in a permenent ban on other forums on boards) he goes and digs up several threads from last year.

The threads are older than the ones he accused me of deleting (which i didnt, they just went on to page 2 and 3 when new threads were started.

point 8 in the charter is the reason I am moving this thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=191758

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I didn't know he was pimping, Billy. Fair enough.... you were dead right to ban him in this case. :)

Advertisement