Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1942 days are over

Options
  • 05-07-2005 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Ref http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=273154 relating to the CD Cracking.

I installed the update, copied back the cracked exe, wouldn't load. copied back the updated exe, inserted the ever increasing cracked CD, got 3 good games out of it. have been sitting here for the last 45 minutes with the CD speeding up and slowing down and program trying to take off.
    Looks like my days of playing 1942 are finally over. :(

And on that note my thoughts turn to the EA executive who saved a few quid by buying the cheap low quality CDs that crack from the inside out, and if the *#$^$ X^$&*$TX^ &%$%^$ $%X^$ %^$%^&*+"ard can sleep at night. :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Lay of the drugs man, they're ruining your ability to form coherent sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Mossess wrote:
    Ref http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=273154 relating to the CD Cracking.

I installed the update, copied back the cracked exe, wouldn't load. copied back the updated exe, inserted the ever increasing cracked CD, got 3 good games out of it. have been sitting here for the last 45 minutes with the CD speeding up and slowing down and program trying to take off.
    Looks like my days of playing 1942 are finally over. :(
    Did you, by any chance, try to run the game with the no-cd crack you had, or with a new crack? Cos you should only be able to play with the crack for the updated version, not the crack for the original version.

Basicly, get a no-cd crack for the version your running now. Post any more Q's here, if you have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Mossess

I tried with the origional cracked version. Any suggestions on where to locate the latest version? ;)

Also, and this really peved me off, after installing the update (1.6) I tried an internet game, and it still said I had to upgrade!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Oh sweet jeebus....I'm having trouble believing that you actually posted about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SyxPak wrote:
    Oh sweet jeebus....I'm having trouble believing that you actually posted about this.

Well tbh, I broke THREE copies of the game, so I can fully understand the frustration.

I Still have 3 disc 2's lying around, I broke all 3 disc 1's :rolleyes:

/ www.superl33twarezcrackmonkeysiteofamazingfun.ha.ck for the crack I should think

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement