Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad textures

Options
  • 05-07-2005 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with Gunsight going wonky leading to the whole terrain looking awful. Might be me Graphics card It seems very noisy lately.

AMD 3400
    X800 pro
    1 gig ram
    audigy2zs

Splotches appear after a while and get progressivly worse untill I have to disco and restart. Its not a fatal problem just a nuisence. Tried a few Vidio drivers and whilst older ati drivers seem to last longer and software sound seems to hold it off for a while, the crappy corrupt graphics allways catch up after an hour or two. Im fairly sure its me Graphics card judging by how it screams in BF2. Running at 1280x960 everything medium but 2xAA.

Furzy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sounds like overheating , stock fan on your Ati card?

Get Atitool and lower your graphics card core speed, Underclocking :D

Worked for me on Far Cry same problem only happened after about an hour of playing Gpu was heating up and the stock fan couldnt cool it right, for now underclock but longterm get a new cooler fan for graphics card.

kdjac

Advertisement