Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***Smackdown Spoiler***

• 05-07-2005 9:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

Well, it looks like Vince doesn’t have to worry about the Blue Meanie bringing him to court after what happened at One Night Stand,

And fair play to Gimmick for predicting the reunion of the BWO last week...

http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=14241/articles/news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I didnt really want to see the Simon gimmick go but let's see where it all goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

Not good on abreveations so who r bwo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

blue world order an ecw rrip off of nwo i take it. Consisted of blue meanie, stevie richards and i forget last guy, was doing so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Skud wrote:
    blue world order an ecw rrip off of nwo i take it. Consisted of blue meanie, stevie richards and i forget last guy, was doing so good.

Nova, aka Simon Dean

Advertisement