Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freebies & delicious recipes from EasyFood

• 05-07-2005 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Haven't been to this thread in a while, but have been a bit more adventurous in the kitchen these days so figured I'd share :)
    I'm a very novice cook, but I've found following a recipe definitely helps my confidence while cooking. My friend recommended a mag to me a while back, EasyFood, which is Irish and has loads of simple recipes that dont' take forever to make.

I've got the new issue and must say it does what it says on the tin.
    it's worth checking out for anyone who's a little unsure but wants some creative ideas and also to eat healthier, as they have calorie/fat/carbs breakdowns on recipes.
    Oh yeah, and they also offer free samples if you text in or request them through their website, www.easyfood.ie
    Last issue I won a free sample of erin's soup and this one they offer a chivers birthday booklet for kids parties and a tin of parsley.
    The chicken skewers and bbq sweet potato recipes are fab by the way!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

that website is good help. might give it a try over the weekend.:D

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

i love new recipies and buying cookery mags...
    i have never tasted such disgusting food as the stuff i tried from that magazine. sounds gorgeous. but just doesnt work. i had to throw it out. yuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

bbq sweet potatoes sounds nice i shall give that a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I tried that spicy chicken dish made from thighs this weekend. Gorgeous. Boned BBQ chicken thighs are the way forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ComicLuvr

I LOVE that magazine Easyfood! I am a stay at home dad and didn't know how to cook much beyond the usual spag bol and fish and chips (from frozen, of course)! The missus loves the recipes from the mag and it is truly dead easy. Of course we like some recipes more than others but overall, it is worth it's weight in gold. And it is only 2 squids. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I honestly don't want to come across as a snob, but I thought it was utter crap. Unauthentic, patronising, boring, and innacurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭replytohere2004

Dani Spies is the best for easy cooking:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=danispies

Advertisement