Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable broadband pack for D15?

• 05-07-2005 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi there,

I am looking for an affordable and reliable broadband package to be used in Tyrrelstown. So far, I have a very bad experience with SmartTelecom as they had promised to come and go live in this area around May/June 2005, though never did ... we made a call to find out what was going on and whether they would come eventually ... my flatmate just learnt that their broadband service will not be available till september which is sucks!!! I hate people making promises and then never comply with them

We used to have UTVip and then UTVXL for sometime ... during a trial period, then we heard this big campaign about Free Rental Line which now I think it was a mistake as we could have signed up with another provider maybe for some extra cost though with reliable people.

Hey guys, do ye know any other good provider excluding Eircom to get the broadband installed swiftly with quite good upload/download limits or unlimited.

Anyone has experience with wireless or satellite one installed in Tyrrelstown?

Please help !!! :confused:
    Cheers mates :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

NTL would normally what I'd recommend but the D15 area is a notorious blackspot for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I agree with the above gentleman :)

I also heard someone say here there are works in progress to fix it, but ntl is "working" on my area(Clondalkin aka the "the stone age era area" for 5 years now, and everytime I ring them those sons of internet explorer's coders tell me "next 3 month"

Advertisement