Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scientific Laws of Battlefield

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

yea maybe... :-)

Anyway C4 won't blow up form throwing it, it needs an electronic charge. Why would there be a detonator on it? :) I wonder sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

yea maybe... :-)

Anyway C4 won't blow up form throwing it, it needs an electronic charge. Why would there be a detonator on it? :) I wonder sometimes...

Right, enough of that or you'll have the PSNI knocking at your door ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

In a heli I manage to pull off a double barrell roll to avoid two surface to air missiles, then loop the loop to avoid a plane shot and inexplicably settle out just in time to be hit by a tank from almost directly below...

Team mates say, "OMG! **** pilot!"

Seriously, it's not easy to be the helicopter lad sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Cabelo wrote:
    In a heli I manage to pull off a double barrell roll to avoid two surface to air missiles, then loop the loop to avoid a plane shot and inexplicably settle out just in time to be hit by a tank from almost directly below...

Team mates say, "OMG! **** pilot!"

Seriously, it's not easy to be the helicopter lad sometimes.

Hah, thats nothing...
    I flew my plane upside for a whole round, got 800 kills, then when I got bored flying I managed to change the jet into a tank, ala transformers, and got another 800 kills...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I was flying the jet the other night and managed to fire two missiles straight through the transport chopper :( I can't kill anyone in those damn things .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Keyzer wrote:
    Hah, thats nothing...
    I flew my plane upside for a whole round, got 800 kills, then when I got bored flying I managed to change the jet into a tank, ala transformers, and got another 800 kills...

Dewd, srsly screens. Last time that happened I lagged out before I got to use Optimus Prime and rub energon all over their artillery.

Advertisement