Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stage times for Oxegen...any news yet?

• 05-07-2005 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

anyone got word of approx. stages times yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

anyone got word of approx. stages times yet?

The stage times WONT be available until the day of the gigs, this is mainly due to the fact that the lineup is subject to change. As it is Rouge Trade have confirmed that Babyshambles will be playing on the 10th, whereas MCD have nothing on this.

As there are likely to be minor changes here and there MCD don't want be "held" responsible for releasing a list which changes.

Anyhow, use guesstimation or just go with the flow. It's a festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Bluetonic wrote:
    The stage times WONT be available until the day of the gigs, this is mainly due to the fact that the lineup is subject to change.

As there are likely to be minor changes here and there MCD don't want be "held" responsible for releasing a list which changes.

To be honest I'd say its more likely that they hold off so everyone will fork over yet more money for a crappy timetable when they get to the gates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Kali wrote:
    To be honest I'd say its more likely that they hold off so everyone will fork over yet more money for a crappy timetable when they get to the gates.

That is a way of looking at it alright, they key there is to just take a photo of someone elses listing with your camera phone. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

i can't beleive we have to pay for a ****ty timetable!!
    i heard its the last 3 on sunday is Keane, the Killers and the Foo's

Advertisement