Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kaine west

• 05-07-2005 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

i dont know if i spelt his name wrong but is jesus walks and the diomonds song thingy on the same album or what cos i was gonna get it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

word doc

You better axe somebody :p

i hear ya dawg..catch u in the club at the weekend i'll have some 40s and packet of crisps just in case we need to do a drive by i'll bring my 9...word up to the homeless

sorry *shakes himself off*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

i dont know if i spelt his name wrong but is jesus walks and the diomonds song thingy on the same album or what cos i was gonna get it
    No jesus walks is on College Dropout and Diamonds is on Freshman Adjustment

Ahhhh my bad, thought the diamonds one was called All Falls Down.

Doctor J wrote:
    Ahhhh my bad, thought the diamonds one was called All Falls Down.
    Both good songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 basket_case

which album is better jesus walks 1 or the other 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

The College Dropout is a brilliant album, I haven't heard the other one but get College Dropout!

• Advertisement

I agree with marshmallow. College Dropout is an excellent album. Ive got the new one but it hasnt caught my attention yet from listening to it, its ok like but i prefer College Dropout at this stage anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

How did you manage to get the new one it aint out yet even on the web because if your talkin about "Freshman Adjustment" that isn't his new album. " Actually scratch that I know you have freshman adjustment Sweenex Lol".

Willem D wrote:
    How did you manage to get the new one it aint out yet even on the web because if your talkin about "Freshman Adjustment" that isn't his new album. " Actually scratch that I know you have freshman adjustment Sweenex Lol".
    Yup. So if thats not his new album, is the album called Late Regiesteration anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Ya thats his new one

His new album is late registration and isnt released until August. The freshman adjustment is a sorry excuse for an album its just crap remixes.

I got 22tracks off internet that says Late Registration is the name of the album. Unless its a mixtape. Freshman Adjustment is bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's a fake.

Ya id say its a mixtape for the real album. Alot of rappers release few mixs before the album with one or two of the songs on them

Fakes everywhere I remember about a year ago my brother got some Dre album off a mate of his saying it was his new album, but all was a piece of crap mix cd.

thats lennon for ya

• Advertisement

lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

late registration (his second offical release) hasn't been leaked yet.

Advertisement