Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male seeks case - must have good looks, quiet and easy to manage.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

My mate has a Antec P160, its (aluminium) pretty quiet only thing you hear is the stuppid little fan on his gfx card screaming. Also one of the recomended cases on www.silentpcreview.com if i remember right, which is also a good place to start looking.
    Antec have a new case (coming) out P180 i like the look of it and its designed to give good airflow and low noise but i think its going to be very expensive :(

EDIT: P160 is also handy enough to work on, mobo tray, removable hd trays etc much more comfortable than my sonata (would also recomend it)to work with.

Seen a silverstone recomended, very nice to. Lian-Li do a few nice cases to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Endurance Man, I have the Tsunami. Great case looks the business! But its noisy- so noisy i had to modify the 120mm fans on it I love it, wouldnt recommend it for carrying around either though. My pics are in the case mods section here(Page10). Best prices are on jes.de, both for wavemaster and Tsunami

Yes i have heard that the stock fans can start to get a bit noisy. Im not to worried about that though, i have a bunch of new 120mm fans lying around that are very quiet. I also have a few of those rubber gasket things, meant to make vibration zero. My gpu is cooled with a heatpipe so that is silent. I got a zalman cpu cooler and we no those are silent :) . I think it should be silent enough, my case at the moment is like a vacum cleaner so this should be a huge improvement.

Oh. forgot to ask something. Sourcegod u say that jes.de is where u got yours. How much did u pay including postage and how long ago? Thanks 4 any info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

my case at the moment is like a vacum cleaner so this should be a huge improvement.
    I hear ya :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭CSSource God

OOps sorry its loobz looking for a case i thought it was endurance man! I got mine from Peats in Dublin when on Special offer at the time, around e130 a few months back. Jes i think is e99. Great price ive never dealt with them but many others in boards have! I got it in Peats coz i was too impatient to wait for delivery etc LOL! :D Modified the fans with soft rubber to stop the loud vibrations off the aluminium case, case never fails to impress. The reflective piano black paint is very impressive! Fans are so powerful they cool my room down around my desk Honestly. 2*120mm and side 80mm! :)

• Advertisement

Well i looked at peats but they only have the black with no window :rolleyes: . I emailed to check if they would be getting windows but they wont so cant go there. I checked jes and it looks like they dont stock them anymore, they had a few thermaltake cases but no tsunami's. Think im going to have to go to these people.

http://www.pcn.ie/productdetails.asp?PID=4721&processtype=1&MaincatID=5&CatID=34

Its not bad for 127 and i have been told they can deliver for 10euro.

Advertisement