Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New halo maps!

• 05-07-2005 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Opinions? I love them all! 1 Flag ctf on terminal or relic is class.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

Haven't got them yet.. have to download them.. how much are they to download? and do they all come together in one set?
    I rang HMV and they said the disc comes out on Friday...

Terminal and Relic look great imo.. others are good too.. can't wait to play them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnMorrissey

It's 9.99 to download, for the 5 maps in a set.

ah good, and I assume that it takes a while does it? seems pretty big..

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Why are they makeing such a big deal over a map pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

you have to pay to get extra maps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh,

is this the same thing that was advertised in the xtra vision magazine new halo multiplayer pack for 30 euros?

if it is 5 maps for 30 euros is daylight robbery and they can keep their 5 maps tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I downloaded them all, last week, for free :D:D there about 100MB+ in total by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnMorrissey

You can get all 9 maps on CD for 20 euro I think, or download the 5 for 9.99. The CD alos has some special features i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

9 maps for $20, well worth it I think. I'm hosting a game on kai (300K up), xtag:
    clouds if anyone wants a game now or whenever.

got them yesterday.. download.. very good imo.. well worth it.. Relic is great I think.. and it's hilarious to see ppl getting smashed by the train in terminal.. some interesting design concepts..

• Advertisement

Ahh... your cloud, i might play later ;) i think the maps are a rip off, they shoudn't even be 0.1, thats why i refused to pay, and found other means of downloading them, a week before they were realised too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

Is there anybody who plays xboxlive if so send me a request my gamertag is FallSIVERSTONE i will be playing in the nights after 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

All the maps will be free eventually i heard.

EVENTUALLY, lol poor souls....

Advertisement