Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gladiator, a warning.

• 18-08-2001 6:19pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is public because I want everone to know I'm warning you.

You're recent posts in the Belvedere forum are NOT welcome. Keep your abusive nose out of that forum unless you want to banned outright. The other two people who wrote bull**** in there have been 12-clicked without warning.

Recently you've been more complained about then ALL other boards users combined. This is your last warning, play nice with others or you'll be booted.

Got it?

DeVore.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 18-08-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

one head but no sliver plater smile.gif

cut_off_head.jpg

This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Theres been alot of "talk and no action" with Gladiator?

I mean, guys got the 12 click for just their first post being in the wrong forum or their first post being counted as spam...i bet Gladiator never gets the boot no matter what he does.
    smile.gif

Ashley Lyn

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

Gladiator, please dont post here saying how you will come back and annoy us and get your friends to spam us etc., we have heard it from you all before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

He's been twelve-clicked twice in the past, under different usernames.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Twice?

I thought it was just once as "Joe22".

Anyway- I agreed with being lenient on him to a certain degree because I thought he had *some* helpful contributions to make.

However, as has been said, people have been 12-clicked for far less and for some reason he seems to have been able to get away with a lot for quite some time... strangely.

This aside, I'm still refraining from making any recommendation concerning action to take for or against him.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    This aside, I'm still refraining from making any recommendation concerning action to take for or against him.

</font>

if you have nothing usefull to contribute.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    if you have nothing usefull to contribute.....</font>

ditto tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

fair enough i wont post there again

Advertisement