Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal sign Traore!!!!

• 05-07-2005 5:59pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry 'Pool fans, had you thinking there was some good news coming for a change! 'tis not Dancin' Djimi... :)
    Arsenal have raided France to sign young defender Armand Traore.

The 16-year-old has snubbed a new deal at Monaco to sign for Arsenal.

Traore is highly rated at the French club and they were hoping to tie him down to a new long-term contract.

However, contract talks with the Principality outfit stalled and the news alerted Arsenal to his possible availability.

Highbury boss Arsene Wenger moved quickly to sign the full back from his former club.

Wenger has used his French connections to set up a deal to bring Traore to North London and he is believed to have agreed a four-year deal at Arsenal

Wenger has been busy trying to recruit top youngsters from around Europe as he plans for the future and he has already lined up a move for Italian goalkeeper Vito Mannone.
    Hopefully these two will be more Fabregas than Vivas.

Actually, some Arsenal/Liverpool related transfer news:
    Collymore also represents Lincoln City starlet Jack Hobbs, who has begun a trial period with The Reds in the hope of securing a move to the UEFA Champions League winners.

The talented stopper was also the subject of strong interest from Arsenal before their bid fell through, and whilst Collymore refused to completely rule out The Gunners he insisted that Liverpool were firmly in the driving seat to land his client.

"He started his trial today.

"Never say never [about Arsenal] but at the moment Liverpool are in pole position.

"It is a trial to underline what everybody already knows about him.

"If it is successful he will go to Liverpool."
    Damnit Hobbs, I had Arsenal's CL winning hopes pinned on him :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

I thought you meant Djimi for a second.

So I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i near fainted looking at the title

another youngster for the future :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Yea bollox had me going there for a second!!

Advertisement