Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ffxi

Options
  • 05-07-2005 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine wants to reactive his account due to being severely bored of WoW but he cant remember his details and there seems to be no way to do it on the website. Does anyone know if its possible?
    I.e. by sending an email from the address you registered with or something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

Cina wrote:
    Friend of mine wants to reactive his account due to being severely bored of WoW but he cant remember his details and there seems to be no way to do it on the website. Does anyone know if its possible?
    I.e. by sending an email from the address you registered with or something.

He needs to know his playonline ID (caps is important), ask him did he write it down in the book. They dont issue replacement playonline ID's only the password can be replaced or emailed to you, they will not email playonline ID's.

The book is very definite about no replacement ID, but get him to send email anyway. Only other option would be to reinstall game and start from scratch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i rang playonline when i had to do it. at the time i was using an american copy of the game and was contacting them over there but there sorted it no problem. i presume they have european support now?

Advertisement