Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxwell & Science

Options
  • 05-07-2005 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Up for eviction this week, i'm praying Max gets the boot as Science is too funny!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

So am I. Not only is Science funnier, he makes a hell of a lot more sense than that gobsmite does.

The Appliance of Science :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

That's boll0cks. Science is forthright but that's alright. He's the most genuine of the whole lot. Hope to christ maxwell gets the boot.

Did you see that c*nt Makosi? She's an awful individual and she thinks women will like her because she's 'strong'. Unbelievably she got no nominations!

A "strong" slapper-tart? Haaaaaaaaaaaa! What a waste. I'm ashamed to be even watching her in the last few days and especially today after her claims of "could be pregnant" and morning-sickness.
    She has been pregnant (or so the child's father admitted) before so she knows how to play it. He said she lost it, and if she plays that card for this fake pregnancy she will end up more hated than Saskia.

Its a shame Science is up. There's still plenty of Max fans out there and it may end up that Science is the one to go. Hopefully not, because at this stage, only him and Derek are the only two to even come close to being a real BB housemate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I can't believe Science is up for eviction! :eek: Actually i can! The lot of them hate him and thats a better reason to keep him in! Also he's hillarious!! Maxwell and his blubber body should be out!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    That's all I have to say!

MMmm, i saw that a while ago. Someone has to ruin things dont they,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

wats that link say? u need to be a registered user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Ah no, Science will go and then Maxwell and Anthony will be out next week and my Anthony vote will be losttt!

Nooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

The_B_Man wrote:
    wats that link say? u need to be a registered user.

It's not that. It has been deleted (I'm a registered user). What thread was that - it wasn't the one about the edits, was it?

I want Maxwell out - but it seems as though Science is going bye-byes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

yeah could someone tell us what that digital spy link leasd to as I could not access it either, and am registered with them.

The way I see it is, Science is gone. not because maxwell, at this moment is more popular, but because more people have put money down at the bookies. They are not going to boot him out if they have money on him, even if they dont like him. they are going to want him to win so they can get their money back.

Anyone know who nominated who. and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The thread, said that there has been some suspicious betting patterns. Mainly that people have been betting large amounts (1000+ pounds) that he'd be out next week.

Yeah just what Slurms said. There were two bets of 8000 (I think) and 10000 on Science, when no one else got a bet of 500 or close.
    It was just about the betting scam that everyone is crying out about. I dont know how true it is. At this stage i dont care either because i dont use bookies or bet, and I'm fast losing interest in BB.

Anthony: Derek and Science. Derek: a snob, malteaser head. Science: huge mouth, stubborn.

Craig: Science and Kemal. Science: cant compromise. Kemal is weird

Derek: Max and Ant. Ant becuase he's a mummy's boy and needs looking after and Derek isnt going to do it. He's insecure. Max because he'd to stop Max spitting in a corner of the living room. He doesnt want ot be picking up Max's dirty underwear. He was told about Max picking his nose and wiping it on the sofa's.

Eugene: Max and Ant. Max: disrespected women, lout. Ant contributed very little in / to the house.

Kemal: Ant and Max. Ant: he said Ant made a list before coming into the house and said this is who i will be in the house: pretty boy, ladies man, lazy, vain etc. Kemal doesnt want that. Max: lager lout, waste of space, pig.

Makosi: Orlaith - because she uses her body to get what she wants (Mak=hypocrite!). Max: cant remember.

Maxwell: Science abd Kemal. Max and Science had too many rows. Kemal: thought he ws a weird guy

Orlaith: Max and Eugene. Max; rude, lazy, a slob, expected her to make tea for him if she was making it for someone else and he wanted it done straight away. Eugene: irritating.

Science: MAx and Craig. Max because he owes Science an apology still. Craig: cant remember.

Vanetha: Science (two faced cow nominating him) and Eugene. Science: demanding, cant take part in a team task ( :eek: ) selfish. Eugene: she started with "where do i start" like she can talk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

ta much.

I like the way makosi nominates orlaith, and then lists her own faults.

vanessa was kind of hypocritical accusing science of not participating in the tasks, isnt she just out of a punnishment for not doing the same thing.

You're welcome. I asked my other half who Makosi was talking about, why was she talking about herself, and he said that she was talking about Orlaith. She listed all that was wrong with herself exactly, but left out the sex/preg/morning sickness thing.

Vanessa shouldnt be in there. Because she's still there she thinks she's popular. That gormy smile and the bitching is getting up my nose, along with nominating Science tonight for the reason she did. Science has taken part in 2 tasks. Vaness only wants to take part in the ones she gets to enjoy herself in, and that doesnt involve work on her own part. At least science was willing and only looked as if he was p*ssed off about one task. She looks permanently p*ssed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bamboozled wrote:
    and I'm fast losing interest in BB.

God, I'd hate to see how much you'd post if you were still fully interested in BB!!! ;)

Is it just me or does anybody else get the urge to kick the television screen whenever Kemal is in the diary room? : :mad:
    It's like he uses it as a stage for his bitchy nonsense.

Vanessa does my head in whenever she's in there too. It's as if she feels under pressure to perform when she knows the camera is on her and her only, and then when she goes back into the house she reverts back to being a lazy food muncher.

As mentioned already, why is it that nearly every housemate that bitches about another housemate uses terms and description that could quite easily used to describe themselves? Kemal calling the others attention seekers. Vanessa calling Eugene boring. Max and Anthony about Derek and Roberto discussing nominations. Makosi about Orlaith. etc., etc.

But then again I'm not really surprised about the way they're going on.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

BaZmO* wrote:
    Is it just me or does anybody else get the urge to kick the television screen whenever Kemal is in the diary room? : :mad:
    It's like he uses it as a stage for his bitchy nonsense.

I get the urge to kck the telly whenever he opens his mouth.

And did anyone see vanessa in the diary room the night after the pool antics? It was like watching an episode of Little Britain with all that gossip and how excited she got over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭super123

Science should stay in. He is a total head case, bonkers, bananas. The chap should me locked up.

Maxmel is a muppet and should be shown the door!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Does anyone know what the odds are with the bookies for each of them to go?
    I would hate for Science to go! He annoyed me at first but he has grown on me!!!

• Advertisement

bigmouth wrote:
    Does anyone know what the odds are with the bookies for each of them to go?
    I would hate for Science to go! He annoyed me at first but he has grown on me!!!

Here ya go

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

BaZmO* wrote:

It's close. I really hope Maxwell is evicted.

He won't be though. Science will definitely go. Watch the editing over the next couple of days, they'll be in Maxwell's favour. And they'll play down the toilet water incident that happened last night making Science out to be the baddy.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

Much as I dislike Science, I would prefer to see Maxwell leave on Friday. He really does think he owns the house and is a little over-confident for my liking! As BaZmO* said, I reckon the editing will be in Maxwell's favour over the next few days....

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Thanks for that! Sorry, I'm not really a betting girl, sooooo what do those odds mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

bigmouth wrote:
    Thanks for that! Sorry, I'm not really a betting girl, sooooo what do those odds mean?

Science is at 4/7, which means you have to bet 7 pounds to win 4 pounds (you obviously get your original 7 pounds back also)

Maxwell is at 11/8, which means you have to bet 8 pounds to win 11 pounds (you obviously get your original 8 pounds back also)

This means the bookies think Science is more likely to be evicted at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

Science out, science out!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

It's very close, feckin hell, Maxwell was close to 3/1 earlier and science close t 1/3 ... now they;re almost equal!

gawd!

BaZmO* wrote:
    God, I'd hate to see how much you'd post if you were still fully interested in BB!!! ;) B.
    Well Billy The Squid asked and as he kept me going by posting on a live update thread elsewhere when I couldnt get to see it on nights there was interesting stuff happening, I thought I'd be nice and answer :D

I just really hope Maxwell goes. He's really got a big head thinking he owns the house and is certain he's going to win BB, not just eviction.

His comment of "well it wont be me" really pissed me off. He's gotta go.

And its time we got him to face up for Scabgate and whether it did or didnt happen. I'd love for him to walk down the steps of the BB house and see him taken by the arms by big burly cops off into a police car. He can be arrested for it. There was a post elsewhere about it and if he physically touches someone its assault and a bigger crime, but doing what he did is smaller than that but is still an arrestable offence.

Get him out! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

Does anybody know how to vote from Ireland by text? I texted "MAXWELL" to 64404 and it didnt work. Then I sent it to 0044 64404, and it sent. Was my vote registered?

Advertisement