Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxwell & Science

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Euugh...toilet brushes...toilet brush water....need we say anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Lets hope Maxwell goes. I used to like him, but now find him one dimensional. He's just playing up the the cheeky cockney geezer and its a bit tired. Also keep Science for the comedy factor.

And who asked about the odds, if its 3/1 - for every €1 you put on, you'll get €3 back it its successful. Likewise if its 2/7 - for every €7 you put on, you'll get €2 back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

OTliddy wrote:
    Does anybody know how to vote from Ireland by text? I texted "MAXWELL" to 64404 and it didnt work. Then I sent it to 0044 64404, and it sent. Was my vote registered?
    I've no idea how to by phone. All i know about is the red dot. I'll try find out and post it if i do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

no, science has to go. hes a wreck the head! ppl r sayin maxwell is cocky, are u mad!!! r u sayin science isnt cocky? the chap is the cockiest person ive ever seen! and ive never even seen him make a single joke since he got in the house! hes way too serious. its like he mis-interpretted Bg Brother to be a 24/7 rap video or something! Science out!

ps just for the record, i dont like maxwell either, in fact, im dissappointed with this years group as i dont like a single one of them. i used to like orlaith but now ive come to recognise her type. shes way up her own arse. eugene to win!

I'm guessing you only watch the highlights?

As for max staying, he and Ant threw water from the toilet brush holder all over the kitchen and when he was called on it by Big Brother he said so what if there were bits of ****e all over the kitchen. He's eating the scab he pulled off his foot.

Is that really the type of contamintor housemate you want to stay in????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

science is a right prick thinks he is 19 going on 60 has not got a clue of life but iam sure he would argue down your throat about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

OTliddy wrote:
    Does anybody know how to vote from Ireland by text? I texted "MAXWELL" to 64404 and it didnt work. Then I sent it to 0044 64404, and it sent. Was my vote registered?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/nominations/index_eire.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bamboozled wrote:
    Well Billy The Squid asked and as he kept me going by posting on a live update thread elsewhere when I couldnt get to see it on nights there was interesting stuff happening, I thought I'd be nice and answer :D

it is a great shame the channel 4 forums are so damn unstable. I've gone off doing the LUT over there. digital spy update thread is far easier to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

The_B_Man wrote:
    eugene to win!

eugene, eugene, eugene. go on ya boy ya

one of the funniest moments in BB ever: girls go into diary room to complain about failing the task. while in there they strip off their uniforms. when they come out eugene's looking at the floor and tries to say "so did ya find out why you failed the task" but while mid sentence he looks up, gets about as far as "so did ya find" and cannot finish as his jaw is now touching the ground, eyes fixed on the girls, and his face… priceless.

it is a great shame the channel 4 forums are so damn unstable. I've gone off doing the LUT over there. digital spy update thread is far easier to do.
    I agree its gone to the dogs. I cant get on DS half the time :( Myself and Prisonef___ (cant spell it!) is had a big debate about it and how their iressponsibilty towards members was unbelieveable with switched accounts etc, and i was trying ot reasure him and a few others that it wasnt a hijacked account but a flaw of either the software used, pathetic server, something wrong with the cookies/log out process etc. One of them suggested i open my own forums because he said he thought i knew a lot more about them than C4 did and within an hour the thread was gone. There were a lot of security tips for members on it and would have done a lot of good calming people down about being logged in under someone elses account.
    I wish they (C4) took note of some of the things that were on it as i;ve been running large forums for 5 years without a hitch. Its a shame they didnt and that the forums are gone so downhill. Saying that, everyone is ready to jump on everyone else lately there so I just read and barely post any more.
    It seems the DS forum is a lot more mature too, but some are jumping on others for very small things like the C4 one. BB6 - the most controversial of them all.

Voting from Ireland
    For Maxwell to be evicted call 1580 712 008
    For Science to be evicted call 1580 712 012
    Lines close at 9pm Friday for Irish voters

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭guest31

Maxwell to go, egocentric pratt ... Science is a ballsy guy, he won't row in with others just for the easy life .. he's keepin it real ! In all honesty I think he'd drive me insane in the membrane if I'd to live with it, but I really do not like Maxwell ... prancin around with his jeans near down to his knees .. he thinks he's David Beckham ... And I HATE HIS STUPID SAYINGS ... 'off the hook' .. 'f*** about' ... they are so inane ...

he is so NOT OFF THE HOOK .... GET HIM OUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

how the hell is your one Vanessa still in there ?

she is latched onto Makosi practically on a leash at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 MaddyDv

NOOOOO!!!! I really wanted himself and orlaith to get it on to anoy saskia PANTS!!

YES!!! bye bye Maxwell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

shuushh wrote:
    how the hell is your one Vanessa still in there ?

She's just a follower and a wallflower and hense evades the nomination radar pretty effectively. If she's not up then she can't be evicted.

That said tho I'm confident if she finds ever herself up for a 1v1 for eviction against anyone she will lose because absolutly no-one in the public seems to have any interest in her. Could you blame them?

She's probably the biggest non-entity on that show since Gos tbh. I feel sorry for the poor sod who'll have to compile her 'best bits' package when she goes.
    It'll probably end up going like this ...
    1) Vanetha enters house
    3) Vanetha leaves house
    2) Scene missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Pigman II wrote:
    I feel sorry for the poor sod who'll have to compile her 'best bits' package when she goes.
    It'll probably end up going like this ...
    1) Vanetha enters house
    3) Vanetha leaves house
    2) Scene missing.
    You forgot 5 mins of her sitting on the jax!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Who the hell was Gos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Slurms wrote:
    Who the hell was Gos?

Exactly

Gos.. hmm... rings a teeny bell but I dont really think I remember. Was it a he? and was he black?

Vanessa isnt a threat hence isnt nominated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Gos - big guy, Indian, did a lot of cooking in BB4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

ah yeah remember him now!!

Advertisement