Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dev what about this support for ireland off line

• 17-08-2001 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Probably not my place to mention this, but it seems its been forgotthen among other things,

you meantioned about 4 weeks back that if we informed you close to our seminar date you would organize something, i dont know what you had it mind, its getting close to the date now agaust 29th is less then 2 weeks away.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You're dead right! Its not your place to comment.

You use words like "our" and "we" and I very much doubt that the IO people consider you one of the organisers.

As it happens the IO people have been in touch with me and I've agreed to support the campaign as much as we can (ads, pushing it with other groups we know etc). This is happening behind the scenes.

Also, I've been on holidays. Sorry but I'm human.

DeV.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 17-08-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeVore:
    Sorry but I'm human.

</font>

NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

it cant be.

tom, say it aint true....

your Dungeon Is Full Of Yoghurt.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DeVore:
    You're dead right! Its not your place to comment.

You use words like "our" and "we" and I very much doubt that the IO people consider you one of the organisers.
    </font>

owned.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

it cant be.

tom, say it aint true....

</font>

Funny, I thought he was a fascist ogre..

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    "Boxes for show, Baskets for a pro" - [FCA]SyxPak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

amp test

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

ok then

[This message has been edited by Gladiator (edited 20-08-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Some advice Gladiator,

Ive know Dev a while and i've read your post and his replies. I know the trend of things.

The advice : simply, just shut up and back off, or you will get banned.

ok just one note im the one who remembered it and brought it up a week or so ago, i reminded bard about it and he seemed not to know what i was talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

[This message has been edited by Dustaz (edited 20-08-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    ok just one note im the one who remembered it and brought it up a week or so ago, i reminded bard about it and he seemed not to know what i was talking about. </font>

Gladiator:

1. Who Boards.ie accept advertising banners from is absolutely none of your business.

2.To be "reminded" I'd have to have had previous knowledge of it so no, you didn't "remind" me. I didn't know about it because I was on holidays at the time it was originally discussed.

3. Nobody NEEDED "reminding" as this is all going on, as DeVore says, behind the scenes.

4. Please do not presume to speak for IrelandOffline. You may share a lot of views with us, but you do NOT represent us.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 20-08-2001).]

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    Gladiator:

1. Who Boards.ie accept advertising banners from is absolutely none of your business.

2.To be "reminded" I'd have to have had previous knowledge of it so no, you didn't "remind" me. I didn't know about it because I was on holidays at the time it was originally discussed.

3. Nobody NEEDED "reminding" as this is all going on, as DeVore says, behind the scenes.

4. Please do not presume to speak for IrelandOffline. You may share a lot of views with us, but you do NOT represent us.

</font>

Jesus not this again icon13.gif

i agree, that why i said it probably wasnt my place

fair enough, *i Informed you of the arangement*

i believe this was the answer to my question which dev has allready stated

dont persume i persume by resuming to persume i speak for ioffl biggrin.gif

PS "You may share a lot of views with us" nicest thing you have ever said to me

dont persume i persume by resuming to persume i speak for ioffl biggrin.gif
    </font>

Typically nonsensical waffle by a pointless muppet who shouldn't have bothered starting this thread.

Get a clue, Joe, - please.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

and he wonders why people call him anal rolleyes.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

and he wonders why people call him anal rolleyes.gif</font>

[And you wonder why people dislike you...]

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

its my ball, and im going home.....

your Dungeon Is Full Of Yoghurt.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yea ww, get out ye black n tans smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dahamsta:
    [And you wonder why people dislike you...]

adam
    </font>
    Take it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

WOW.gif

OFFICAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed by SANE people. We accept no responsibility for any contamination caused to your bodily fluids due to reading this post. We ask patrons to please keep their feet visible at all times and their left hand raised in the air, for their own safety. Remember we're extremists with miniature guitars...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

agggghhhhhhhhh i am overstimulated by smak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push The Tempo.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

lol smak, pld smile.gif

Rich dans les Dublin a Douze, c'est les poof de la grande. Magnifique.

Maiow.

• Advertisement

no I don't tongue.gif

Bard

Advertisement