Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDozi Admits She's a ****

Options
  • 05-07-2005 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

She admitted to Vanetha and Kemal in the Loft that she had had sex with Tango man in the pool.

AND..... *drum roll*.... she said she "could be pregnant".

D'uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Even if the process is taking place inside her body, there is no way she'd be able to "feel" or "sense" whether she is or not pregnant 3 days after having sex. No matter how well a woman knows her own body, its impossible to know as implantation only takes place between the 5-12 days after the egg has been fertilized.

Anything for attention eh.

Oh and the bookies are now taking bets...
    Paddy Power is offering 1/10 that she is and 4/1 that she isn't.

And she's supposed to be a nurse :rolleyes:

I wouldnt want her to be my nurse! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Oh for the love of God. She's such a tit. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Oh and eh... she's feighning morning sickness now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

whos tango man ?

Antneeeee :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i didn't see it but i presume she means 'i haven't used any contraception while in the house so there is a possibility that she could *get* pregnant.

Personally i don't believe a word she says anymore.

• Advertisement

If she meant it she wouldnt be pretending to suffer from morning-sickness the Dizzy Cow. She could get pregnant from it... but what she's doing is impossible to have happened this soon after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Makosi is really getting tiresome with all her attention seeking BS and rumour-starting. Half of me thinks she concocts all these lies to indulge her penchant for theatrics and the other half me think she's deliberately deceminating misinformation to test the loyalty of her minions Vanetha and Camel. Both halves of me however think she's a tedious pain in the arse for doing what she does.

In the words of Molly Ringwald :
    "I can't believe you, you're so weird. When you open your mouth you unload all these tremendous lies all over me!" Thats Moloko in a nutshell. It's a pity Vanetha and Camel don't have enough to cop to stop fawning over her for a minute in order to give her a good bitch-slapping.

That said tho, had to laugh when she said 'I hope the baby has my hair'. Is that why you wear a wig then Luv?

//

Sigh! Why the **** is Science getting kicked out this Friday when people like Moloko and her two stooges get a free ride all the way to the end. It's not fair, innit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

She is a complete and utter c/unt!!

First she has a boyfriend, then she's a virgin. She didnt shag Anthony and now she did and she might be pregnant, might

Playing everything up for the camera, manipulative cow. I hate her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Ha ha, McDozi I like it.

At easty now she's being shown up as what she really is, a manipulative lying bitch.

My arse she had sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

.....but wouldn't it be hilarious if anthony in his teenage state had 'leaked' a bit and given they were both suspended in a fluid the little sperms migrated to her 'warm place' were they made a baby!!! That'd fcukin teach her.

Pigman got it in one-she's very tedious to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Between what alcohol he had himself, and what he got off others, I doubt he was even able to get it up. (no offence to the lad but brewers droop happens at the wrong time!).
    She really is a lying, manipulative, cunning, sly, fake dizzy cow. McDozy suits her.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

This girl is supposed to be a nurse??? She should know well how her body works and that a pregnancy test couldnt possibly work after just 3 days... To me she comes across as a complete luncatic... I used to think she was an intelligent woman but after last night I just think shes an attention seeking, **** stirring childish person... and if she did genuinely think she was "pregnant" :rolleyes: why tell people when she knows shes on national tv?? And she doesnt want "daddy" to find out????????? HELLO

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I couldn't believe what I was hearing last night when she said what she said. The girl's a nutter. And as has been said already, wtf is wrong with the other two clowns that they just went along with her? Surely they could've mustered up enough brain power between the pair of them to challenge her on it?

Or at the very very least they could've asked her why she lied about having sex in the first place.

I remember saying in another thread that I thought she was a bit of a laugh and great to watch on tv but she'd be a nightmare to live with in the house. Now I'm finding it very difficult to even watch her. I think she's finally crossed the line. "I don't want Anthony to find out" What are you on about you psycho? You're saying this on national television ya big gimp.

Wouldn't you just love to have been around Anthony's family last night when they were watching the mad Zibabwean spouting her craziness!!

Btw, does she wear a wig? I've heard loads of references to it now but haven't seen her without it if it is one.

B.

she does indeed

Has she been shown not wearing it?

B.

well it's not a wig, it's a weave, so it's not like she can take it off and wash it in the kitchen sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

It's like a form of basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Did no one cop that she said this on the day of nominations? My bet is she thinks she maybe up and may delay the pregnecy test until after she finds out she's not up. I think this is a ploy to keep her in.

LundiMardi wrote:
    well it's not a wig, it's a weave, so it's not like she can take it off and wash it in the kitchen sink.

Excuse my ignorance but what's the difference?

B.

• Advertisement

Well you know what a wig is so i won't explain that, a weave is actually attached to you own hair like a.. err..a weave. It's artificial hair woven into your own basically.

Incase anyone didn't understand that, i'm a man so what the fúck do ya expect.

LundiMardi wrote:
    Well you know what a wig is so i won't explain that, a weave is actually attached to you own hair like a.. err..a weave. It's artificial hair woven into your own basically.

Incase anyone didn't understand that, i'm a man so what the fúck do ya expect.

OIC it's just like extensions so. Not really a wig then.

Cheers.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yes a weave is hair extensions - lots of 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Peaadina

Makosi actually hurts my face, and KahMoll is just a ratty old prude!
    All they do this supposed Diva group is sit around and hypothesise on what others are thinking and what they are about! eh go and talk to them!??!?
    Oh and she is such a sh*t stirrer!
    I didnt like Saskia until 2 days b4 she left, Makosi turned the whole house against her!
    Evil.
    well theres a whole pile of ppl who wont like the cut of her jib when she gets out!
    I wish someone would nominate vanessa! what is the Point to Vanessa?
    Irritating and Pink and has a serious obsession with Craig?!
    Im going to the cinema this evening i am sick of looking at them!
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

Makosi's pregnancy revelation really shocked me!! I was watching the repeat this morning as I was getting ready for work, as I'd missed it last night. Her attention seeking antics reminds me of a fellow classmate I had when I was in primary school - she used to make up these weird and wonderful stories about her family etc. just to get attention. A lot of kids do this sort of thing and grow out of it, but obviously Makosi hasn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

I'm not happy! I had quite taken to Makosi, but she has just sickened me in the last few days. Anyone else suspect that she may be a plant by Big Brother!? I mean, what other housemate ever was so central to the excitement within the house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

I hope "science" gets evicted. he is sooooo annoying

She really is behaving like a 14 yr old with 'tude <sorry!> but she is so infuriating! as she has the gaul to make sweaping statements about all the others and what they are about and how immature they are! her afro is weaved on too tight! silly silly little girl

I hope "science" gets evicted. he is sooooo annoying
    Ah i like both Science and Maxwell, I think science has a good heart but is too confrontational at times, and I am sick of his mad arguments but im sad to c them up when it should be Orlaigh and Vanessa!
    :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

bigmouth wrote:
    I'm not happy! I had quite taken to Makosi, but she has just sickened me in the last few days. Anyone else suspect that she may be a plant by Big Brother!?

Yep, definetly.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2971508&postcount=42

===========

Either that or she has literally no comprehension that what she does in the house is going to follow her around in the future like a bad smell. Wouldn't be surprised if she went back to Zimbabwe after all this and is never heard of in these islands again.

Advertisement