Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDozi Admits She's a ****

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

Wouldn't be surprised if she went back to Zimbabwe after all this and is never heard of in these islands again.

Well hopefully she will!
    I heard somewhere she is an illegal!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

There's speculation about her status in Britain. She has a work permit but before Big Brother she had to quit her job. No job, no work permit, and the conditions of her work permit were that she could work there as long as she is a nurse whereever it was. If she changes her job (not to BB but to elsewhere) she has to apply for another permit for that job.

Since she quit her job, there's questions about her being in the country illegally.
    Immigration authorities over there are investigating it.

As for her weave, her hair is either in a really tight small pony tail with the hair integrated with her own to give the afro, or her hair is in corn-rows (like she does with Science's hair) and the weave integrated with her own.

She cant take it off, its on until the hairdresser takes it off, or it falls out - which its doing lately.

She hasnt considered what her pregnancy stunt would do to her family, or to Anthony's family. That's what making me worse today. Two families in ruin and embarressed thanks to a bitch that lies.

She (and everyone in the house) thinks the show is only on for an hour in the evening, which is the highlight show. she doesnt know its being broadcast all night on Channel 4 and E4, that there is live feed available online, she doesnt know there's extra programmes like BB Big Mouth, Nominations Uncut and the Diary Room Uncut. She is aware of BBLB but as far as she and everyone else is concerned, they think we only see an hours worth of highlights - what BB thinks we should see (with their weird editing.)

So if thats the case, we'd only see the tasks, a few bits of pieces from during the day and funny things that happen. She and the others dont think we get to see them bitch and back-stab and be they're true selves.

She doesnt know for sure if we saw the business of her looking straight at a camera and saying "i could be pregnant".

Hey, i've been swimming and there were guys in the pool. I guess i must be pregnant too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Arrgghhh...She's so fcuking annoying!

She fcuking knew poor Eugene was on a mission and she deliberatley scuppered it and embarrassed him. I can't wait to see the silly c*nt fcuked out.

c'mon the science! No bullsh!t-tells Maxwell he's a pr!ck straight to his face. That's a genuine character for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Chewing gun for the eyes, thats what the program is!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Bamboozled wrote:
    She (and everyone in the house) thinks the show is only on for an hour in the evening, which is the highlight show. she doesnt know its being broadcast all night on Channel 4 and E4, that there is live feed available online, she doesnt know there's extra programmes like BB Big Mouth, Nominations Uncut and the Diary Room Uncut. She is aware of BBLB but as far as she and everyone else is concerned, they think we only see an hours worth of highlights - what BB thinks we should see (with their weird editing.)

So if thats the case, we'd only see the tasks, a few bits of pieces from during the day and funny things that happen. She and the others dont think we get to see them bitch and back-stab and be they're true selves.
    How can that be? Surely that they have watched Big Brother before, knowing that it was live on E4 for most of the day, you can watch it online, etc.? How could they be so stupid?!

I haven't watched Big Brother at all this year, I gave up after last year was so much rubbish. Then I miss out on all the excitement of the pool fiasco, dirty husseys! lol

• Advertisement

Lesley knew it was on E4 all day (well most of the day) and night and on C4 through the night and tried to tell them but when she was telling them they decided to talk over her.

Fools :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

has she had the test yet? if yes what were results?
    such an eejit that girl....honestly!

Dunno. I think they offered her the morning after pill. I saw Kemal and Kemosi discussing it and the effects it would have on her religion.

She didnt seem to remember that she was pregnant when there was alcohol around last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

After the talks with science and eugene I'm beginning to dislike her more and more. With science she felt like she had to mow the lawn cos science wanted to leave the shape of the big brother eye on it, and she decides that it is against to rules to communicate in anyway shape or form to the outside world. IMO she was out to ruin what little fun science could have.

And when eugene was trying to do his not so secret task it was obvious he was trying his best but makosi made a show of him and made him cry :( for that makosi you shall pay! :mad:

I feel like shes back in week one mode trying to piss everyone off again. I also agree with the above poster about makosi knowing and acting like she's prepared for anything that happens and how it will look to the public. She's definitely up to something.

After the talks with science and eugene I'm beginning to dislike her more and more. With science she felt like she had to mow the lawn cos science wanted to leave the shape of the big brother eye on it, and she decides that it is against to rules to communicate in anyway shape or form to the outside world. IMO she was out to ruin what little fun science could have.

And when eugene was trying to do his not so secret task it was obvious he was trying his best but makosi made a show of him and made him cry :( for that makosi you shall pay! :mad:

I feel like shes back in week one mode trying to piss everyone off again. I also agree with the above poster about makosi knowing and acting like she's prepared for anything that happens and how it will look to the public. She's definitely up to something.
    Totally agree. She's a bitch and pretendes not to be. Her diva friends (camel and that non-entity Vanetha) are extremely irritating. I'd love to see her fcuked out-to be met by immigration officials at the door :eek:

Science to win-true to himself since day one and not afraid to say what he thinks about people to their faces instead of behind their backs.

• Advertisement

She's also being considered by the nursing body in the UK. Some nurses are calling for her to be struck off, though she's registered to work as a nurse till June 2006. Her antics reflect poorly and they cannot condone her example of "nurses" the way she has put it across to the nation.

She doesnt even know what medicinal means :eek:

She's supposed to be a cardiac nurse, but doesnt know the basics of any sort of nursing.

The nurses representative body really dont like the image of them that she's portraying.

Not only is her immigration status being investigated over quitting her job to go on BB, but now she may never practice as a nurse again, if the nurses and the representitives get their way.

She really doesnt care about anything except herself in the here and now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

her pregnancy story is pure s**te, shes such a drama queen to be honest.Just another one looking for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Without sounding cruel, I think the idiots & ***** who set the bombs off in london would have done us all a favor havign a crack that the BB house.... :mad:

::: ven0mous :::

here here its no fun anymore now that maxwell left.Anyone else think that derrick will win.

No i dont think it will be derek. A lot of his fans have gone off him over the past week.
    Makosi is still pretty high and in favour though she's lost a lot of fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

shes just a bitch. all she does is bitch! last night she was making assumptions about derek saying that she thinks all this talk of him being rich is bull coz his clothes are crappy and she thinks he musta lost all his money so came on BB to get money! then she start sayin that she thinks he's actually a butler and was never rich! make up ur mind woman! me brother used to work with her in the hospital so ill ask him for some dirt on her! hehe.

very true, all she does is bitch and that vanessa is like her lapdog pandering to her every need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

to me, Makosi is actually jealous of Orlaith. She hides it well but you can see the way they're bitchin at her, and Makosi is the only HM to nominate Orlaith, and her reasoning for it was that Orlaith was jealous of HER!! its as clear as day Makosi's jealous the same way its clear that some bloke always callin others gay is in fact gay himself etc. you get the idea....i hope she gets a helluva boo off the crowds when shes out!

Makosi nominated Orlaith for strange reasons - they were all the reasons why Makosi should be out too.

It was as if Makosi was talking about Makosi but for once she wasnt.

Bamboozled wrote:
    It was as if Makosi was talking about Makosi but for once she wasnt.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

Some nurses are calling for her to be struck off, though she's registered to work as a nurse till June 2006. Her antics reflect poorly and they cannot condone her example of "nurses" the way she has put it across to the nation.

she does seem thick but since when does acting thick in public mean you can get sacked. its not in the job description of a nurse to be a role model to the general public. the people who want her struck off should get a cop on. if she was to do something that affected her work then yes of course but shes on a TV show for god sake. the nurses representative body really need to go shove it up their hole ridiculous way to carry on.

get Makosi and Vanessa out of that bloody house and get your one Kinga in

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cocopops

was it just me imagining things or did Makosi say in the Diary Room that she wanted to call her first baby an Irish name like TARRY FLYNN?!!! What is that girl on and more importantly can i have some?! I hate the way she's bitching poor Kemal. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

cocopops wrote:
    was it just me imagining things or did Makosi say in the Diary Room that she wanted to call her first baby an Irish name like TARRY FLYNN?!!! What is that girl on and more importantly can i have some?!
    Yeah thought it was a bit strange alright. Although I couldn't work out what name she said. And she also said that she'd like to have her first child in Ireland. Has nobody told her yet that she won't be able to get citizenship over here anymore if she does?

cocopops wrote:
    I hate the way she's bitching poor Kemal. :(
    I think she's only b1tching about him now because he's not acting like a lap dog around her anymore.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

Haha, I laughed when i found out, well i didn't find out because theres nothing to find out, SHE AINT preggers!!

Also, Shes a bit orf a liar isn't she?

Surely women (who vote more than men) will want her out and this is their first chance! Please God-her and vanetha up on Friday, either way-the one will be lost without the other since Kemal bailed on them.

Is it just me or is Derek bitching like nobody's business.

Makosi is insanely jealous of Orlaith! I love it.

Science to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If makosi does get the most votes its still up to the housemates to decide who goes, and she has the biggest group so chances are they'll save her.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It'll be interesting to see how the actually pick who goes. Will the other housemates see who picks who? Will they choose as a group? Will they just go into the diary room one by one? It can't take too long to do because they won't have long due to it being a live show.

B.

Slurms wrote:
    If makosi does get the most votes its still up to the housemates to decide who goes, and she has the biggest group so chances are they'll save her.
    but if it's makosi & vanetha (as are bookies favourites) up then it'll be very interesting. I take it you can' vote if you're up so of their group there will only be kemal & derek in a position to vote and kemal nominated her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'm curious about too about what the noms process is gonna be.

Whatever it is I don't thnk they'll be all togehter and be able to see/hear what each other nom'd otherwise it wouldn't be a fair vote ie Science is last so he could theoretically 'play god' if he know what the other 6 had voted.

I reckon they'll take the 7 of them into the diaryroom between shows on Friday and give them about 3-4 mins to make a choice between whichever two are up w/o going into too much detail as to their reasons why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I hate the way she's bitching poor Kemal

They're both as bad as each other really!

Advertisement