Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDozi Admits She's a ****

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

Ahhh...Kemal is getting it tight off everyone though except for Antnee...im watching tonights ep as i write this and ORLAY is preaching ...

She says "Your not here to make friends, Your here to play the game"

High four girl (I lost one of my fingers as a kid .. oj)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Slurms wrote:
    If makosi does get the most votes its still up to the housemates to decide who goes, and she has the biggest group so chances are they'll save her.
    She hasnt got the biggest group any more. The groups have split and are mixing.

Her "Diva" team are turning against her - Kemal even nominated her and has seen her for what she is. Unfortunatly Mak got her claws back into him in the loft last night, so it remains to be seen if he really is going to use his own mind rather than the communal brain cell.

As for Vanessa, she'll probably be up against Makosi and will not have a vote.

Then there's Orlaith, who has called Makosi on her game plan not so long ago tonight (thurs night/fri morning).

Who's left? Derek? He's already after speaking with Kemal about her and isnt so impressed any more.

Eugene? He's not a big fan and wasnt from the start.

Science? He's probably one that might let her stay. Or might get his own back on her for the lack of willing to do his cornrows.

Craig? Makosi has annoyed him unbelieveably. He has said she's always the first one into the Diary Room when a housemate is called and that she has to be the centre of attention and has p*ssed him off mightily.

Anthony? He might follow Craig, or may choose to get her back for the stupid prank of packing his suitcase. Or may even go as far as getting her back for the pool party and saying the did, didnt, did, didnt, did have sex.

Is there any others? I cant think of anyone else in there but i might have left someone out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

get rid of the iilegal

Advertisement