Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Kenny cooking up?

Options
  • 05-07-2005 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Channel surfing... I've just found Enda Kenny cooking on RTE1 with Sean Moncrieff telling us what's going on. The whole thing stinks.

Not that his ability to work in a kitchen has any direct correlation with his political skills - but for me I think he's taken a bad risk. I'm gonna watch the rest of the show now and see how it turns out.

Instinctively, I think he's just killed his chances of ever being the next Taoiseach.

EDIT -
    Having belatedly read the rules and some of the other posts in this forum - I've thought firstly that my thread might be a bit tabloidy and secondly that my debating might not be up to the high standards.

Anyways, I watched the rest of the show and I'll ruminate on it for the night and see if I can come up with any more enlightening comments than the above. :)

Advertisement