Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Director and AVI's embedding in HTML

Options
  • 05-07-2005 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a director scene and Im having a small problem with it. Basically, I have my DCR file published and my exe file published also. The scene is an interactive one where users get to see an avi of a camera panning around a particular part of a stadium based on their choice of clicked button. If they chose the north stand, for instance, they get to see the avi play of the camera panning around that area. My problem is that when I go tp publish the DCR file and embed it into my html webpage, the screen goes white where the avi's are meant to play. I only get to see the buttons that appear when the AVI's have finished playing and the next cast members come up. I have all the currosponding AVI's in the same folder as the DCR file. It works fine when i open and run the original .dir file in director, and it works fine as a published .exe file, but not as a DCR file. All obvious things have been taken care of, ie: mozilla and iexplorer have the plugins installed.

Any ideas anyone we're stumped here.

Advertisement