Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do GAME or Gamestop take trade-ins of DS for cash?

Options
  • 05-07-2005 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

... take trade-ins of DS for cash?

Mines a US version but i'm thinking of trying to trade in for cash, just not supply the power adapter.

I rarely have time to turn on my ps2 so never mind my DS. Just can't be fooked at the moment to play games so would prefer to get some cash rather then leave my DS to gather dust.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you'd probably get more money for it in the buy and sell.

i'm not sure if they they trade in's of consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They do trade-ins of consoles, but you'll get sweet f-all if you trade in for cash...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BloodNinjaCult

Game do not trade hardware for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

well i returned need for speed underground 2 for the ds at gamestop and the gave me way less than half even though it was 5 days old and i lost my receipt only got €16 so i wouldnt bother going for them

at the moment im not really playing the ds much but there a lot of good games coming out for it over the next couple months so i suggest waiting (mario kart online how class is that)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Don't bother. They will give you about a euro. Try it in the Buy and Sell or even here on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Game do not trade hardware for cash

listen to the man he speaks the truth.

Advertisement