Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message From Playboy To All Gamers

Options
  • 05-07-2005 9:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

The Sponges would baulk at paying €70 for 2 nights B and B (no dinner) but I do think that €30 is a good price for a LAN weekend and want to put that on the record !
    Playboy wrote:
    You are such an idiot and you obviously can’t read and interpret any information. If you have a problem that you want to talk about then fell free to arrange a meeting with me. If not then I would advise you to stfu because not only are you an idiot, you are also a coward.

I will try once more to settle the whole point of the LAN weekend and how the price is justified. For 100 euro you get to stay in a hotel. The reason I called it a hotel is because there is a resident’s bar and a restaurant. If the Clancy's describe it as a bed and breakfast then that is because they are trying to break into a certain market not because of the standard of the hotel. It is not a top-hotel and I never stated it was. Someone else who never stayed b4 there was under a false impression which I did not create I have stayed there b4 so unless you have then I think I know a bit more about the place than what you googled. You also get 3 days LAN gaming in the hotel, 2 breakfasts, access to a 24 hour residents bar and access to the restaurant menu till midnight.

So once again for the simpleton - Say the LAN itself is charged at 30 euro. That leaves you with two night’s bed and breakfast with access to a resident’s bar and a restaurant menu for 70 euro in July. Please tell how that is a rip-off you fckin idiot. If you can find a bed and breakfast in Galway or Spiddal offering something similar for much cheaper in July then I will concede the point that it is a rip-off. Tbh I don’t really understand wtf your problem is … are you just another idiot jumping on a bandwagon maybe? Oh and lol @ a fool like you calling anyone else a n00b!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Sponge ffs, 2 thread have been locked over this, just leave it be.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh shut the hell up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement