Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Negative Karma

• 24-08-2001 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

You are being warned for the following reason:
    Why didn't I award negative karma earlier?... WELL DESERVED for constant "muppetry" across the boards, but specifically on the IOFFL forum.

This warning was issued by Bard

why exactly now, ive cut my posting down to a shadow of what they were and have avoided flames,
    is it because you were disapointed that it wasnt ioffl i said id never post at again,

i get the impression im was given negative karma because because he noticed someone else had.

ive no problem with getting negative karma if theres a reason besides the fact that mods dont like me

Ps im posting this here because you told me to bard

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

+1 karma added for bringing up that valid point.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    thanks</font>

youre welcome, now bugger of and stop moaning will you.

You are being warned for the following reason:
    bad karma for your un-called-for comments on the thread "Stolen Honda CRX [88 D 42569]".

This warning was issued by Bard

tit for tat at this stage, are you even allowed to give negative karma on boards you dont mod?
    i didnt see any problem with my post, everyone has a right to an opinion

[This message has been edited by Gladiator (edited 24-08-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

tit for tat at this stage, are you even allowed to give negative karma on boards you dont mod?

</font>

Yes. Yes, we are.

You don't have to pick on everything *I* say against you. I didn't see you starting a b|tching thread when Kharn gave you negative karma.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">

i didnt see any problem with my post, everyone has a right to an opinion

</font>

Well I saw a problem with your post, - hence the negative karma.

Anyway- it's only karma - chill the fluck out.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Advertisement

Karn had every right to give me negative karma and a very good reason, i can repect him for that. but the fact is you give my -2 karma in less then 24 hours for things that happen in forums you dont admin, and for clearly no reason the first time around.

im not upset at all about the karma, i could care about it as much as i do my post count, just (and im probably steping over a line here) your abusing your mods rights imo,
    if every mod did what you are doing nobody would hold the position with any type of repect, ive held of publicly callign you a few things in the past just because your a mod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

im not upset at all about the karma
    </font>

Then don't start threads about it smile.gif

Whether or not a moderator has the right to give you karma or not is up to them and the admins - not you.

Concerning your comments about me "abusing my position as a mod" ... well - thanks for the laugh! You're the only one whom I've seen saying that I've done so (- why does that not surprise me? smile.gif )

Now if you are not upset about karma, can you just drop it please? The first negative karma I awarded may not have been specific enough to be warranted, - WWMan fixed that - but the second one was.

You don't need to jump down my throat and try to make an example of me every time I have a problem with you. It won't work, you know wink.gif

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Can we not do this anymore?

Why can't we all just...get along?

everyone who had a point on this thread has made it, thanks, thread closed.

Lucutus

i try to work with you man, and i get a kick in the head for my troubles, time and again ive shown i can respond to people that have a problem with me, and short something out.
    i guess thats not good enough for you awh well i expected nothing less, allways one malcontent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement