Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norman Jay

• 05-07-2005 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

One of the most underated dj's on the House Music scene IMO,just listening to an essential mix of his from 1994 brilliant...proper House Music,was wondering what people thought of him?He's one of the very few dj's on the scene i haven't had the pleasure of seesing and would dearly like to but i don't recall him ever playing over here but i stand corrected on that....... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

He Plays Here Quite Regularly ( Well,he Did 2 Or 3 Gigs In Dublin In The Last Year Anyway)
    I've Never Had The Pleasure Of Seeing Him Play Cos I Always Seem To Be Busy When He Does, Or I Find Out A Week Later, Very Underated Or Perhaps Ignored By The Purists Cos Hes Not Just A "house" Dj?
    He was awarded an M.B.E for his services to music a couple of years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I never knew he played here at all (i don't go out much anyway thesedays :o ) your right though very underated and id certainly like to see him play out....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Never heard of him what style of house does he normally spin?

Giles wrote:
    Never heard of him what style of house does he normally spin?

Would be like funky type latin house but incorporates different styles,ill upload one of his mixes here if i get the chance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

also check out

http://www.normanjay.com

• Advertisement

Kingsize wrote:

wwo that's quite an insight into the man,i had no idea he was in such demand from various celebreties to dj at their private parties,quite a guy alright :)

Advertisement