Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

places to go out in dublin?

• 05-07-2005 11:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭

haven't been out in town in a while, wheres a good place to go these days? i used to like bobs, and before christmas had a few good nights in d|two. any suggestions? :)
    edit: & somewhere with a dancefloor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭claireoby

I had a brilliant nite in Carnival on camden st (i tink dat st) lately--its cool, two floors,good music and great crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Bobs or D-Two.

claireoby wrote:
    I had a brilliant nite in Carnival on camden st (i tink dat st) lately--its cool, two floors,good music and great crowd.
    Is that that place that looks like a tacky strip joint with the neon lights outside?

Is that that place that looks like a tacky strip joint with the neon lights outside?

Yes!! it does look dodgy from the outside buts its really nice inside. it looks small on the outside..but its quite large. but it aint a niteclub. but has loud music...good lighting aswell...dark+very sexy...

claireoby wrote:
    Yes!! it does look dodgy from the outside buts its really nice inside. it looks small on the outside..but its quite large. but it aint a niteclub. but has loud music...good lighting aswell...dark+very sexy...
    Looks like a strip club/sounds likes a strip club.

• Advertisement

Looks like a strip club/sounds likes a strip club.

:D:D:D
    but seriously it is a nice pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

hmmm a strip club type place, or the places i mentioned in the 1st place. im doin well :p
    thanks for trying 2 help anyway :)

Advertisement