Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grads

Options
  • 06-07-2005 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

when are u goin 2 ask someone?the person i was goin 2 ask is unavailable.i was thinkin we cud set up a grads date forum.what ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

I dont know about other people, but in my school, we leave the asking until a few weeks beforehand.. It could be a disaster otherwise because people are so sure they'll still be with their boyf/girlf at the end of the summer, and when it turns out that they're not..........bit of hassle like!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Turns out i can't go to mine so....if anyone wants to buy a ticket to the st marys drogheda one they can....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Frick. Just found out mine have been cancelled - the hotel double-booked, and the other party had more people, so we're out on our ears. If anyone knows of a venue that might take a group this late, any help would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

dude, grad dates forum?
    lol.
    cut the txt-spk.
    Get out.
    Talk to real life(tm) people.
    that 'unavailable' might just turn into a 'sure, I'd love to'

that is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The King

yeah youre probly right,i jus thought the forum wud be a bit of a laugh ye know

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

An entire forum for discussion of grad dates? You're having trouble even having a proper thread on the subject

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I`ve already asked. I`m bringing a dude (I`m a dude too), he`s one of my best mates. I went to two debs last year with girls I was`nt really intrested in and it ended up being a bit of a disaster (i.e. me beeing a bit of a knob and going off meeting new girls).

So unless I fall in love this summer (which is looking more and more likely as the summer goes on) I will be going with my mate. I reckon it`ll be great crack.

St.Marys, Drogheda eh?? I`d love to turn up to that in a pats jersey or something.

Advertisement