Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cafepress - any good?

• 06-07-2005 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

I saw one comment about their clothes being flimsy recently in the geek chic thread.

Does anyone have any other experience with them? There's nothing worse than buying a nice t-shirt that feels like it was made from tissue-paper.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

i got 2 t-shirts from them, 1 of good quality, the other wasn't great-quite like the t shirts u get at printing shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Really? How'd that work? Surely its the same materials for all products just different logos etc.

mmm...were they too types of clothing or something?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

yeah the 2 t shirts were different. the one of lesser quality didn't have much to it, but i liked the slogan on it so I don't care!
    the other one had more elaborate printing on it so maybe thats why it was of better quality

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

I ordered a t-shirt off them about 3 years ago and it took over a month to get to me, and the transfer was ruined after about two washes.

• Advertisement

Ok so, think they sound a little too dodgy to bother. :(

Advertisement