Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag night!

Options
  • 06-07-2005 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Looking for some help here....Heading to Galway on a stag night. Any help on where the best club would be to go to. Especially for a stag type group? Will we get any grief from the doormen? And any other tips greatfully recieved!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭TheLedge

CPs is the biggest club, so youre probably better off going there. I can't say you wont get grief off bouncers though anywhere you go. CPs bouncers have a reputation for being the biggest w@nks around.

Halo is just a few doors up and has a much stricter door policy.

I depends on whether your intention is to rip the toilets off the wall kind of stag, or just 'normal' going out craic. if ya know what I mean. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Not another bloody stag party...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Gingemiester

I dont think we'll be pulling toilets off the wall. A tad too sensible for that. Just be the normal stuff. Beers and a laugh.

Cheers for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I work in CP and Halo and the general age groups of each place is
    CP: 18-26ish
    Halo: Early Twenties and above.

Halo is way more strict regarding Hen/Stag parties, bouncers won't take any **** at all there.. CP is more relaxed and they'll still take no ****, but they'll give you a few warnings first.

Halo is never full except on Saturdays, CP is full most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

make sure everyone is wearin shoes, obviously your not a scumbag if you have shoes on ;) cuba is pretty good. bouncers not too bad. 2 floors of music. chart stuff on one level and live band upstairs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement