Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox USB adapter

Options
  • 06-07-2005 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Hmm not sure if this is a PC/Xbox/console modding/Games issue so ill put it here. I was wondering (and its a long shot) if anyone would know of a place in Dublin that i could pick up one of these. It allows you to connect a usb device to the xbox which in turn will help me on my quest to softmod the old xbox without cutting up a controller. Its unlikely but any info would be handy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

just buy from the site probably cheaper overall anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Buy 5 of them off lik-sang, it works out at $19.50 for 5 compared to $12.90 for one. Thats what i did months ago, postage isnt that much either and you'll probably sell the ones leftover here. All 5 of mine are being used atm on my xbox and my brothers (for Linux).

Advertisement