Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newmarket [06-July-2005]

• 06-07-2005 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

MY Lucky15 for today is.
    Newmarket 13:20
    Bahrain Trophy Mr Vegas 4/11
    Newmarket 15:05
    1m 4f Memorial Stakes
    EW: 1/4 1,2 Gamut 7/4
    Newmarket 16:15
    Gist Handicap
    EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Sharadi 11/2
    Newmarket 13:55
    TNT July Stakes
    EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Red Clubs 13/8

Nothing special...most are favourites.
    Plus this one isnt costing me anything as Im using my free bet that i havent used up to now on boyles sports.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

how did you get a free bet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

if you register with boylessport and put money into an account they give you an initial 25 euro kitty for free betting and over a course of time it could increase to a max of 100 euro i think.

I got an initial 25 euro from them when i first opened an account with 100 euro.

I got up to about 350 euro and withdrew it all by mistake and just put in another 100 euro yesterday. There was another 25 euro free betting fund added by them when i logged in this morning.

Ive probably confused you even more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Washout wrote:
    if you register with boylesport and put money into an account they give you an initial 25 euro kitty for free betting and over a course of time it could increase to a max of 100 euro i think.

I got an initial 25 euro from them when i first opened an account with 100 euro.

I got up to about 350 euro and withdrew it all by mistake and just put in another 100 euro yesterday. There was another 25 euro free betting fund added by them when i logged in this morning.

Ive probably confused you even more.

Boyles dont work like that!!! Firstly they will match your first bet up to €25!

Then after that every 10 bets (3/4 times only) after that they take the average stake up to a max of €25! So if your average stake in the last 10 bets was €50 they will give you a €25 of free bets!

wooly69 wrote:
    Boyles dont work like that!!! Firstly they will match your first bet up to €25!

Then after that every 10 bets (3/4 times only) after that they take the average stake up to a max of €25! So if your average stake in the last 10 bets was €50 they will give you a €25 of free bets!

My apologies. I got it wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Washout wrote:
    MY Lucky15 for today is.
    Newmarket 13:20
    Bahrain Trophy Mr Vegas 4/11
    Newmarket 15:05
    1m 4f Memorial Stakes
    EW: 1/4 1,2 Gamut 7/4
    Newmarket 16:15
    Gist Handicap
    EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Sharadi 11/2
    Newmarket 13:55
    TNT July Stakes
    EW: 1/5 1,2,3 Red Clubs 13/8

Nothing special...most are favourites.
    Plus this one isnt costing me anything as Im using my free bet that i havent used up to now on boyles sports.

I also have Mr Vegas, Gamut and Red Clubs, along with Don Peter who is racing at Lingfield all on a lucky 15.

Best of luck Washout!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Lads, you're really taking some major risks on those selections, lol.

I'm in search of a bit of value today, I'll be sticking to mainly place only bets on Betfair.

1:55. Original Source and Hunter Street: Both Place. Original source won his debut in good fashion on similar ground to todays, his trainer seems quite keen on him in the Racing Post today.

Hunter Street finished ahead of Red Clubs on both of their debuts when finishing second, then went on to win next time out.

Both 16/1 ish

2:30. Very Wise: Win @ 6/1. The phrase ticks in all the right boxes comes to mind with this one. Will like the conditions and has looked an improver.

Also, Astronomical: Place @14/1. I would be very keen on this one to win if it were drawn better, has been crying out for the step up in trip and looks to be well handicapped.

3:05. Gamut: Win @7/4. Not exactly a big price but a good bet in what looks a match between Gamut and Day Flight. Gamut should be suited by the small field and has Fallon on Board.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

mr. vegas, red clubs and day flight 4 me...

come on you beauties!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

What do you think of Further Outlook for a place today in Newmarket 4.45?

Fandango wrote:
    What do you think of Further Outlook for a place today in Newmarket 4.45?

Definitely has as good a chance as any to place, is well drawn and will like the ground, though at 11 years old you would expect some of the younger horses to improve past him. I wouldn't be surprised whatever wins this race, it's wide open and I'll be avoiding it. 5 furlong races with a big field and little or no draw advantage are about as tough as it gets. If I were forced to pick one I'd go for Trojan Flight.

Did anybody see the 1:55 at Newmarket? I had Original Source, it bolted at the start and ran off for nearly a mile ruining any chance it had. I can't believe the horse was allowed to run, not surprising he was pulled up after about 2 furlongs. That's a total rip off for punters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

masterK wrote:
    Did anybody see the 1:55 at Newmarket? I had Original Source, it bolted at the start and ran off for nearly a mile ruining any chance it had. I can't believe the horse was allowed to run, not surprising he was pulled up after about 2 furlongs. That's a total rip off for punters.

That's pretty weird man, they should have kept him out of it and everyone would have gotten their money back.

There's nothing worse than losing your money before the race even starts. Even Simon Holt on Channel 4 said he thinks punters have lost their money, even though the race hadn't started.

I had him too. absolute disgrace. Shudda laid him off even for a loss before the race began. Never stood a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

Anyone making money today then!!!!!

bullock wrote:
    Anyone making money today then!!!!!
    nope, had Gamut but doesnt even nearly make up for last 2 days losses :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

my selection for the day is Whatatodo in lingfield. 4.35 9/1 now 8/1 :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Why you backing him blahblah?

blahblah06 wrote:
    my selection for the day is Whatatodo in lingfield. 4.35 9/1 now 8/1 :o

I also have it. Not confident, I am having a nightmare of a day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

OOPS.. sorry about that fade i forgot to say why.

Whatatodo- i think he has a "Chance:, came to hand this time last year, perfect trip, handicapper been very leniant, good stable and jockey, reasonable draw.

my other choice in the same race was Angel River but he has a brutal draw. so im sticking with the above :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Hope it does the business for ya bud

• Advertisement
Advertisement