Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus to oxegen

Options
  • 06-07-2005 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of a bus to oxegen from maynooth. i know its not far but if my friend could get a bus there then she would be able to drink there and lets face it, that what its all about

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

someone told me that there was a bus from maynooth to oxegen last year (Clare???) best bet is to ring the taxi comapnies -express maynooth cabs- and see if they have one going...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

lordgoat wrote:
    someone told me that there was a bus from maynooth to oxegen last year (Clare???) best bet is to ring the taxi comapnies -express maynooth cabs- and see if they have one going...

Aye there was. Very handy, think it was only 20 euro for the weekend (ie to and from on both days)....we saw the sign up on a shop window in the Greenfields shopping centre (and that's where the bus goes from) but I'm not taking the bus this year so I don't really know if it's going or not, haven't seen any advertisments for it.....I presume it is though, he was full last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

Did u have to book it or could u just turn up on the day?

solice wrote:
    Did u have to book it or could u just turn up on the day?

No we had to book, they picked people up in Leilxlip, Kilcock and somewhere else along the way too so you probably have to book. Go up to Greenfields this evening and have a look to see if there's any advertisments up on any of the windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

didnt make it to greenfields, bit of a spontaneous night out, will try again tonight!

• Advertisement

Sorry I have no number to give you but it's definitely going again this year I've heard.

Advertisement