Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

METEOR - morning of July 6th

• 06-07-2005 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

woke up with no signal on my mobile.. and still none!! :mad:

anyone else?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭DjDangerousDave

Normal Signal Here......Call 1905 from yourt landline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Try restarting your mobile, sometimes if a phone loses a signal for a while it can have trouble getting back on teh netwrok, just restart it and hopefully it will work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Have you tried switching off and on your handset? In the past, I have had a few occurences (not with Meteor) where there appeared to be no signal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 reesie

rang them..
    loads of Dublin is down.. should be back up by 12:30 apparently

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Full signal here in killiney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,220 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i'm up on stephens green and my signal is fine, and has been all morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

reesie wrote:
    rang them..
    loads of Dublin is down.. should be back up by 12:30 apparently

They were upgrading loads of their equipment in town today, should be back on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I've been all around the south side this morning & it was fine.
    Meteor's great when it's working for you & against other people! HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

12 this morning and my phone wasnt working on meteor, north side of cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 reesie

did u all think I was making it up or something?!

Mine's down again this morning :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

My coverage went down about 11 days ago, I used to have full coverage whilst roaming on O2 but its just stopped at my house, if i go down the road about 2 miles I can get coverage again, roaming or on meteor but not at home anymore.

I tried restarts, different sims, different fones. O2 works fine on other O2 sims in the house and I can roam on O2 IRL with my O2 UK sim. Its just meteor will no longer roam on O2 Irl in my house.

I rang meteor and was told I lived in a black spot, i dont i had full coverage up until this! I explained what all i tried as above and they said their was a problem with some of O2's equipment and to give it a few days. They left me a voicemail yesterday saying all was back up and running fine but I still have no coverage at home.

It can't just disappear like that :confused: Any suggestions on how to get it back, I will ring meteor again in the morning. Its a joke at this stage though. And I love meteor!

Farlz

Advertisement