Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Drink (alcoholic)

Options
  • 06-07-2005 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering whats your alcoholic drink of choice?

My drink of choice would have to be Dutch Gold ( :o ) I get a lot of abuse for it but to be honest I dont really care its cheap (which is essential when your a student with no money) and ive grown to like it why change a winning combination.

Anyway yours?

Also how can anyone like Hollandais :eek:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

JD & Coke or Bulmers (yummy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

bulmers deffinitely think about it on a hot summers day whether your a cider drinker or not a pint bottle with loads of ice always sounds (and tastes) great

Kiera wrote:
    JD & Coke or Bulmers (yummy)

oh jd thats great too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

bacardi breezer...yes Im one of those, sorry!
    while we're on the topic, I've to change what i drink when im out cos its way too expensive on a student budget, but i dont know what to...??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

A nice cold glass of chardonay Mmmmmm :p

• Advertisement

I'll get slated from people who work in bars.... but why not drink b4 you go our or bring some vodka with you in your bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 patriotIE

shellby wrote:
    bulmers deffinitely think about it on a hot summers day whether your a cider drinker or not a pint bottle with loads of ice always sounds (and tastes) great
    Gotta go with Erdinger (weis) or Corona.

Kiera wrote:
    I'll get slated from people who work in bars.... but why not drink b4 you go our or bring some vodka with you in your bag?

drinking before you go out i can understand bringing vodka in your bag i think is a bit mad and it's not really feesible for fellas

I dont actually do it, but my mam told me that her and her friends used to do it when they were younger. Not a bad idea if you have the balls. I'd be too afraid of being seen and kicked out to tell u the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Fosters, or Miller

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Tequila . . . . erm . . . . it makes me happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Smithwicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Before I go out : Tuborg
    In the pub : Carlsberg
    Spirit : Absinthe/sambucha/Dark rum (or anything on hand to be honest)

Kiera wrote:
    I'd be too afraid of being seen and kicked out to tell u the truth.
    exactly why i wouldn't so it i'de be mortified if i got caught and i don't like vodka

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

heineken, guinness, jameson and red.... i could go on all day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Guinness or JD :D , sambouca for the curer

patriotIE wrote:
    Gotta go with Erdinger (weis) or Corona.

never tasted either but hten i've never even heard of the first one

sambouca for the curer
    are you serious?? How could you do that? Mad fecker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

its hard to beat Zubrowka Vodka

vodkaguide_1804_77281706

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Kiera wrote:
    are you serious?? How could you do that? Mad fecker :D

Oh ye, it has medicinal properties :D Best hangover cure, try it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

What i want to drink: white russians
    what i end up drinking: bavaria

ps bringing vodka into clubs is always a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

vodka and white
    vodka and cranberry
    vodka lime and soda

Em.... WINE!! ALL about the wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Guiness, although its hard to find a nice pint in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Kiera wrote:
    I used to do this a fair bit. Would have a few cans or whatnot, and then get 1 drink in the pub, and continually top it up with a shoulder of Vodka I'd have under the table. If there's enough of you, and buy the odd drink occasionally, noone notices that you've not bought much, and that your mates can all have different drinks, like Pernod and JD, and you can create insane (flammable!) mmixtures! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Vodka and coke, cranberry archers. Also like vodka and red bull but don't drink that when I'm out. I know it sounds a bit gross, but a pint of bulmers with blackcurrant cordial added is very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Southern Comfort and Coca-Cola, with a few ice-cubes (unless the coke is chilled).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Ah yes, drinking. My chosen tipple is one of my own making. I call such a masterpiece The Green Goblin.

First take an empty 2 litre bottle.
    Add one large bottle of Southern Comfort and a large bottle of WKD blue. Finally top off with some orange juice.
    Serve chilled and get a friend to dial 99, when you stop moving get them to dial 9 again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Peach Schnapps....

Or Bailey's....mmmmm Bailey's....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 MiamiDancer

Any thing with alcohol!! :p If i had to pick a favorite it would be Silver Bullets (Tequila mixed with sambuca!!) mmmmmm... Yummy :D it really hits d spot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 MiamiDancer

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    I used to do this a fair bit. Would have a few cans or whatnot, and then get 1 drink in the pub, and continually top it up with a shoulder of Vodka I'd have under the table. If there's enough of you, and buy the odd drink occasionally, noone notices that you've not bought much, and that your mates can all have different drinks, like Pernod and JD, and you can create insane (flammable!) mmixtures! :D

Ah d student life....... il have to admit i used to do this to (and sometimes still do!!) if u havent got a bag u can hide it under a jacket... or if ur a girl and wearing a skirt under d waist band of d skirt..... :D

Advertisement