Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Drink (alcoholic)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

lol i'm already thinking of the hang over and my god i'm not looking forward to that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    phase two
    phase three profit

Ix nay on the ofit pray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Pint : Miller / Guinness / Bulmers (depending on mood, projected activities etc)
    Bottle : Pint Bulmers with Ice, Miller, Corona, Erdinger Weiss
    Mixed Drink : JD & Coke, Southern Comfort & Lucozade, Bacardi & Coke, Gin & Tonic, Jemmy & Coke
    Shot : Sambucca (my party trick is to drink the shot, hold it in my mouth then light it in my mouth :eek: ), Goldshlager(sp? the stuff with the gold flakes), Baby Guinness (the odd time, for a special personal reason), Jaegermeister.
    Mad Drink!!11one!one11 : Pour a can of Red Bull into a pint glass, drop a shot glass with Jaegermeister into it, but don't allow it to spill into the RB, then guzzle the whole lot. Mad I tell's ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

jagermeister & redbull is quite popular in the canaries (used to live in tenerife for those who don't already know).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

what exactly is this jagermeister stuff ive heard alot about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Vodka and diet 7up/Lucozade
    Gin and Lemon (has to be Gordon's Gin)
    Coors Light
    Or when I want to get really drunk Fat Frogs

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

9 - 11pm: Coors Light or Bulmers (depends)
    11pm - 1am: JD and coke/red bull
    1 - 3am: Various shots
    3.15am: A pint of water (save the hangover).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

what exactly is this jagermeister stuff ive heard alot about it
    It's nice. I like it. Bit like cough mixture. Dark, syrupy stuff. MMMmmm.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

its also lethal gaurenteed to get you there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Crested 10 Whiskey
    Porterhouse Red
    German Becks
    Good pint of Guinness or Murphys (although Murphys gives a rotten hangover)
    Good pint of Heiniken
    Jagermeister - for the little green faries
    Powers and Ginger ale

And a pint of water for the hangover

I've never drank all of these in the same night - but only because its so hard to get hold of German becks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Hennessy & OJ, or Vanilla Vodka & Coke...

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

kenmc wrote:
    In no particular order:
    Delirium Tremens,Duvel, Judas, Kwak, Piraat, Le Chouffe, McChouffe, Leffe Trippel, Hoegaarden.

Eurgh, you're ****ing crazy. Hoegaarden is nice, for 1 pint, every few months. But you couldn't do a night of Hoegaarden, you'd get sugar poisoning.

Leffe's just ****ing rotten, and Duvel isn't a whole lot better. If you're going to go into these sort of fancy beers, what you want is Rammstein Dunkelweisse - almost impossible to find in Ireland but as a dark beer it puts Guinness to shame (now hang on a second while I dodge the oncoming flames!)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Retr0gamer wrote:
    A middleton extra rare whiskey straight and drunk slowly. Of course it's not very often I can get one of these :(
    Same here. It's possibly the most wonderful liquid that could possibly pass human lips. And it makes your brain feel nice. I keep a bottle well hidden at home.

The Middleton distillery has a new whiskey out now called Green Spot which is pretty good too and alot more affordable. Not many places have it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

Warsteiner Lemon! =D~

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bacardi and coke, G&T, wine, or cocktails if we're somewhere that does them for a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

I'm a big fan of the black stuff :)

yummy yum

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm a big fan of the black stuff :)

yummy yum
    Bovril?

Advertisement