Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ganking??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Good Good. Let the hate flow through you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

no, it was more like you had 2% health, were fighting 10 yets and had 15 hordies attack you.......yeahrite

I'll give credit for fearing me into a feared me into a bunch of yeti's and the imp killed my pet not before I sent you on a quick visit to the graveyard. god you ran away as fast as your wee gnome legs could take ya. Funny how you and the mage took me apart seeing as you were both dead at the time. get yer facts right

/pwned

Touchy little twat aren't ya. My facts were right.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

koneko wrote:
    Caliden, always in with the snappy little comments on people. Stop it. Seriously. Everyone can take a bloody chill pill and stop being an angry little so-and-so.

I'm going to start hitting people with hard sticks if you don't start acting like adults.
    Oh, hard sticks....

/me contimplates

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

moving on....

i'm in 1k needles at the moment, and a lvl28 rogue attacks me...im lvl32, so i bitch slap him and move on. 2 mins later he comes along with a lvl36 warrior, and kill me. thats fine too. then, he starts clucking around me, waiting for me to res with my soulstone. i'm not giving him another easy kill though, so i wait....and wait....and wait (while reading the forums).... and that was about 10mins ago, and they are still camping me.

ah, silly rogues

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'm waving the hard stick in Logic1's general direction

Soulstones rock. Once, the warlock i group with put the SS on me instead of himself. We repeatedly killed a group of 4 players, they got a bit annoyed and finally managed to kill us (one of them was left). He laughed at my corpse, I SS'd and killed him instantly :)
    He wasn't really expecting that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

one handy thing to do with soulstones, is just as your about to die, cast CoA, immolate etc.... so while he's laughing/spitting on your corpse, he's still losing health, then res with soulstone, and your laughing :)

I love killing warlocks when they're clearly all by themselves. If you manage to get them down, you know they'll just soulstone for another easy kill since they're only on half hp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Warlock + felhunter > shadow priest.

Shadow Resistance For The Winn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

CoS + Devour magic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Seriously, enough with the pissing contest :(

Advertisement