Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New RTE "Rip off republic" TV Show tickets available

Options
  • 06-07-2005 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hay guys,

A friend of mine let me in on the possibility for tickets for a new RTE series that is being filmed later this month. It’s called Rip off Republic and is hosted by Eddie Hobbs (He's the guy who does Show me the Money on RTE so it should be fun). In the show Eddie tells you just where and how you are being screwed in Ireland today so should be interesting and informative. Here the info for anyone who's interested in tickets:

"The show is being recorded live on the 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd of July 2005 in The Helix, Glasnevein, Dublin. Tickets are free of charge and you can get them by sending an e-mail to ripoffrepublic@agtel.ie."

I sent an email and got an auto reply with instruction for get tickets so don't worry about what you put into the first email.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

They should charge €60 for a ticket. Not that would be good ironing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭gary_s

Plus €3.45 "booking fee" a la Ticketmaster...

Advertisement