Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Admins please read, Karma related

• 27-08-2001 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

I was haveing a talk with my good m8 linkin, and he told me that someone got a hold of crashes PW, and that i should look at my karma, low and behold its on -2.
    I work with crash and there is no way in hell he would say that stuff to me, coz hes a sound bloke. just ave a look, and see other peoples karma too wink.gif

Red.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Crash f'ed up and left his password somewhere.

It been changed and he's repairing the damage. Talk to him.

Sorry about that.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭linkin

I'm good mates with crash and he'd give me karma if i had a real bad post but i didnt.

I've no problem with getting karma if theres a reason for it but not just like i got it now.

Ciaran will yeh get rid of those -2 karma please mate.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Karma is a load of Bull Licks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

TBH its some thing to do with DnC's pc's it done the same to victor he jumped on a pc and Osi's pass was locked in and I jumped on before and I had meglome's pass and Victor's pass before.....any way Sorry about that but tickle the person was beside u so I have heard biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

It's been mentioned before but a login/logout feature to set/clear your cookie would be a v. useful feature.

K

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭linkin

Well my karma is back to normal.

Thanks Crash.

I leave my password and username in DnC all the time and never think to turn it off.

Thanks again crash. smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah ill go with u on that log-out would be handy smile.gif

Advertisement